Sponsored

Secret Button Code?!?!

Rustydog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Haha, Yeah closing the door definitely works. I haven't been able to find the chime. I tried to defeat it at the plug for the doors but there are redundant wires trigger the door ajar to force it to park.
Sponsored

Trojan_Actual

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Occupation
Retired Military
I know you can enter dealer mode by pressing and holding the front defroster, the driver temp up and down buttons.
What’s dealer mode have?

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
side note, state the Konami code to your Amazon Alexa.

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
I heard putting the Jeep in 4WL and accelerating up to 60 mph while holding the volume up button will give you invincibility and improved fuel efficiency
Please let us know how this worked out for you. ;)

Sponsored

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
When "Jungle" appears on the demonstration screen, press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B, A, B, Select then Start to get unlimited lives.
thought that the swquence was A,B,B,A 🤡

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
This comment is brilliant.

However, the correct sequence is Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start. And you only get 30 lives. No one lives forever.

Although the code you cited gives 2.0 Jeeps a temporary 10lb. boost from the turbo and plays the Super Mario Bros. “invincibility” music through your speakers.
Ironically, the creator of the cheat code did not have unlimited lives. https://www.npr.org/2020/02/26/8096...eator-of-famous-konami-code-gaming-cheat-dies

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
Correct. I don't have a Tazer and the mute double tap doesn't work.
I don't know if it works on ALL Jeeps, but on mine I can select the rear camera and it comes on when I'm driving for a random amount of time. Usually 5-10s. It is nice to check on the trailer, etc when towing. I do have the tow package and the large screen so it could be a feature tied into those.

Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I don't know if it works on ALL Jeeps, but on mine I can select the rear camera and it comes on when I'm driving for a random amount of time. Usually 5-10s.
Standard feature on JLs with the 7 or 8.4 inch radios. Not sure about the 5 inch.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
This comment is brilliant.

However, the correct sequence is Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start. And you only get 30 lives. No one lives forever.

Although, the code you cited gives 2.0 Jeeps a temporary 10lb. boost from the turbo and plays the Super Mario Bros. “invincibility” music through your speakers.
I know the 30 lives code. Never tried the unlimited code or the others from this page: https://www.consoledatabase.com/cheats/nes/contra/

Too bad uConnect didn’t have code to make it more reliable.

ErAcEr

First Name
Matthew (Mateo)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 ZH2 , 2018 Z900, 2013 Vulcan 1700
Occupation
Engineer/Technician
gabbagabbahey
as soon as i saw the up down comments i expected some old skool PC one's and you sir did not disappoint.

AH the good ol' days... "it is a good day to die & make it so"

dsgrey

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I wish there was a secret sequence to turn off the door chime. That thing drives me crazy. I already asked Tazer and they indicated it couldn't be done with their system.
The seat belt reminder?

Jeep - Turn off seatbelt reminder
1) Seat belt on
2) Press start 2x
3) As soon as belt warning light goes off, disconnect/reconnect 3x
4) Turn off

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
I don't know if it works on ALL Jeeps, but on mine I can select the rear camera and it comes on when I'm driving for a random amount of time. Usually 5-10s. It is nice to check on the trailer, etc when towing. I do have the tow package and the large screen so it could be a feature tied into those.
It's a nice feature, but I think it's stupid that it turns off after a few seconds. If you have a Taser it will stay on until you turn it off. This serves as a nice rearview mirror to keep an eye on your trailer when towing. Especially when the trailer and/or load is small enough that you can't see it/them in your mirror.

The seat belt reminder?

Jeep - Turn off seatbelt reminder
1) Seat belt on
2) Press start 2x
3) As soon as belt warning light goes off, disconnect/reconnect 3x
4) Turn off
This sequence has worked on all Chrysler products for 10+ years. It used to be in the owner's manual, but they've removed it on newer vehicles. The sequence still works, but they don't openly tell you how to do it anymore. I can confirm it works for the JL, I did it on mine the day I bought it.

Additional note: Don't have your foot on the brake when you do step two. You're cycling to the run position, but I think the engine needs to be off.
Sponsored