Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JlU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, so I’ve only had my 2020 JLU SAHARA for just over a year, so I might have missed this somewhere before but I just found a button code I didn’t know existed. On my 2020 JLU Sahara with the 5.7 touch screen radio head if you quickly double press the mute button the backup camera turns on! Such a cool find! Does anyone know of other button codes out there?

Thanks!
Sponsored

N875ED

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
...and while we're discussing codes, I am sure there is a button-sequence to open the diagnostic function on these radio screens. Anyone knows what it is?

DHW

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Occupation
Attorney
When "Jungle" appears on the demonstration screen, press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B, A, B, Select then Start to get unlimited lives.
This comment is brilliant.

However, the correct sequence is Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start. And you only get 30 lives. No one lives forever.

Although, the code you cited gives 2.0 Jeeps a temporary 10lb. boost from the turbo and plays the Super Mario Bros. “invincibility” music through your speakers.

Last edited:

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Ok, so I’ve only had my 2020 JLU SAHARA for just over a year, so I might have missed this somewhere before but I just found a button code I didn’t know existed. On my 2020 JLU Sahara with the 5.7 touch screen radio head if you quickly double press the mute button the backup camera turns on! Such a cool find! Does anyone know of other button codes out there?

Thanks!
I'm assuming you've got a Taser installed. IIRC that is a feature available on it. My Sahara does the same thing, but I've also got a Taser.

Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
This comment is brilliant.

Unfortunately it's Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start. And you only get 30 lives. No one lives forever.

Cmon man, do you even Contra?
Ah but I think there was a way to "steal" lives from your buddy. I just don't remember what that code was.

jeepster345

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
...and while we're discussing codes, I am sure there is a button-sequence to open the diagnostic function on these radio screens. Anyone knows what it is?
I know you can enter dealer mode by pressing and holding the front defroster, the driver temp up and down buttons.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
I know you can enter dealer mode by pressing and holding the front defroster, the driver temp up and down buttons.
Followed this thread hoping to learn something and pretty much learned how to become a Jeep-Switch master, thanks for the info.

Sponsored

Rustydog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
I wish there was a secret sequence to turn off the door chime. That thing drives me crazy. I already asked Tazer and they indicated it couldn't be done with their system.

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

I wish there was a secret sequence to turn off the door chime. That thing drives me crazy. I already asked Tazer and they indicated it couldn't be done with their system.
... close the door, or remove it.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I'm assuming you've got a Taser installed. IIRC that is a feature available on it.
Correct. I don't have a Tazer and the mute double tap doesn't work.
Sponsored