Sponsored

Seat Covers for JLURD

nositting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUS
I would reconsider that opinion.

I recently tried ("tried", as in unsuccessfully) to install a set of Bartact's base-line "Performance" seat covers on my new 2022 Willys Sport, and they are, in a word, a disaster! Not only do they fit very poorly --- too tight in some dimensions, very loose and baggy in others --- but they cannot be secured well, or at all, to each other, making them essentially useless.

All you who are or have been extolling the virtues of Bartact seat covers must be referring to the premium "Tactical" versions, or else versions of their seat covers for previous models of Jeep Wranglers. Because the seat covers that I received were uninstallable and unusable.
yes, bartact tactical seat covers are absolutely amazing however it should be noted i don’t have any experience with other bartact products.
Sponsored

Chugiakguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wlllys Sport
yes, bartact tactical seat covers are absolutely amazing however it should be noted i don’t have any experience with other bartact products.
I should maybe reemphasize the point that my problems may not have been due to the Performance (vs. Tactical) seat covers per se, but possibly due to recent changes in either the Performance seat covers, or in the JL seats themselves, or both.

I just don't know the fundamental source of the problems, but there was definitely something wrong somewhere.

OBD

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jl Wrangler ,2016Soul,Dyna,Sportster,HD
OBD, can you tell me what kind of material those TigerTough seat covers are made from? I am fine with any heavier-duty woven material, but do want to stay away from neoprene or vinyl.
Not sure ...not neoprene or vinyl.Contact them for details.

Last edited:

Wademartin

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5G
I'm all about practicality and value for money. I want car seat covers that are durable and easy to clean, but I don't need anything too fancy. I also prefer covers that are easy to install and remove.
I'm not too concerned about style, as long as the covers look decent and match my car's interior. Full coverage would be nice, but I'm flexible on that if it means I can find a more affordable option.
Sponsored

Last edited: