Sponsored

Best Seat Covers For Dogs

TheDirtyDangla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6 E-Torque
My girlfriend's Golden makes my life hell. Easiest clean and cheapest price! Go!
Sponsored

cb4017

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Retired
I got one of these hammock style covers from Amazon. The work pretty good for my GSDs. Waterproof, pretty easy to clean. I just remove it and shake it out once and awhile.

20190711_142030 (Medium).jpg

20190812_140910 (Medium).jpg

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

I got one of these hammock style covers from Amazon. The work pretty good for my GSDs. Waterproof, pretty easy to clean. I just remove it and shake it out once and awhile.

Jeep Wrangler JL Best Seat Covers For Dogs 20190812_140910 (Medium)

Jeep Wrangler JL Best Seat Covers For Dogs 20190812_140910 (Medium)
This is what I have too. It’s bulky, but works. I’m contemplating getting some fitted seat covers.

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
you can't get more natural feel and the dogs will love you for it

aaaaaa814EQEMFGjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Sponsored

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon

Jeep Wrangler JL Best Seat Covers For Dogs aaaaaa814EQEMFGjL._AC_SL1500_

Jeep Wrangler JL Best Seat Covers For Dogs aaaaaa814EQEMFGjL._AC_SL1500_
I have a hammock-style cover, too, and highly recommend it. Dakota loves to lie down in the part that is over the footwell after a long day.
IMG_1778-X4.jpg

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I have 3 GSDs, they all love to ride. My 2 door has a "Dirty Dog" cargo liner ( rear seat removed)
For the FRONT seats, the Carhartt canvas seat covers are great. Hair wipes off easy, water beads up, and that Canvas Aroma is nice. Colors are gray and tan, Quadratec has them.

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

I have 3 GSDs, they all love to ride. My 2 door has a "Dirty Dog" cargo liner ( rear seat removed)
For the FRONT seats, the Carhartt canvas seat covers are great. Hair wipes off easy, water beads up, and that Canvas Aroma is nice. Colors are gray and tan, Quadratec has them.
It’s the fur everywhere else with my GSD. The seats aren’t bad (I’ve got leather seats, fur wipes off). The seat cover is more for dirt and mud.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Replacing all the carpet with a BedTred heavy vinyl/ rubber liner that's molded to fit will take care of that " residual " hair. Open all the Windows ( dogs secured) and out it goes !

Sponsored

Sydwaiz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 73 CJ-5
I have a German Shorthair Pointer with white hair. All of my cars have black interior and so will my JL that's on order. Short stiff hair loves to embed itself into the carpet and everything else. Currently I use one of these from Duluth Trading. It's a hammock style but with zip up sides. It helps to contain a lot of the hair.
https://www.duluthtrading.com/scout...3=#start=2&cgid=duluth-gear-truck-seat-covers

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
I have one of these. Love it.
Got it from Amazon for $85.

https://www.smittybilt.com/product/index/323.htm
Second,
I have 2 dogs with short coarse hair that would weave in the fabric seats. I bought these took the hounds on a day wheeling trip with them in and out of the Jeep both mud and hair just wiped right off with a wet micro fiber cloth and the seats look new! I also 2 boys that are not very careful eating and drinking in the Jeep. Additionally, last night I accidentally forgot to roll up the windows. to say the least we had a nice rain/sideways wind storm, the door frames where wet but the seats were dry and I drove all the way to work with no wet butt!

For the floor, I am holding out for the armortek replacement floor. it's supposed to be a rubberized floor with sound/heat insulated back.