Best Seat Covers For Dogs

Ray Pezzi

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
My girlfriend's Golden makes my life hell. Easiest clean and cheapest price! Go!
My vote goes to "Scout's Mobile Mudroom" from Duluth Trading: https://www.duluthtrading.com/scouts-mobile-mudroom-36201.html?dwvar_36201_color=GRA&ev3=#q=scout's&lang=default&start=1

I've had several different hammock style seat covers and they're not bad, but with this one the dogs (and whatever comes off them) are contained. The sides zip up and hang from the roll bar. My Scottie puked on it a while back and as I was listening to that I was imagining the mess that would've made with a regular hammock style cover.
They're completely waterproof, but with that hardware I was leery about putting it in the washing machine, hand washed it in the utility tub in the basement instead. I paid full price for mine and it was well worth it but I see they're on sale now which usually means they're being discontinued. Just ordered another one in case Nessie pukes again.

Jeep Wrangler JL Best Seat Covers For Dogs IMG_1715.JPG
Sponsored

Angrypenguin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon
https://4knines.com/products/dog-seat-cover-rear-bench-seat-for-cars-trucks-and-suvs

Use this one for our long-hair GSD. Worldclass quality and great company to support.
Just purchased this after reading and researching all the recommendations on the thread and its perfect. I have the model with the hammock, but instead buckle the bottom to the seat mounts for a secure fit with top off and windows down. Covers the entire seat and the side. Would highly recommend.

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
Just put one in the Jeep.
Called "Scout's Mud Room" from Duluth.
Hangs from the headrests, zippers on each end. Also has straps by the side windows that go over the roll bar, helps to keep paw scratches off of the door panels. Totally enclosed
Jeep Wrangler JL Best Seat Covers For Dogs 20200625_200654

tomlastrange

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Just put one in the Jeep.
Called "Scout's Mud Room" from Duluth.
Hangs from the headrests, zippers on each end. Also has straps by the side windows that go over the roll bar, helps to keep paw scratches off of the door panels. Totally enclosed
Jeep Wrangler JL Best Seat Covers For Dogs 20200625_200654
I got the mobile mudroom as well and it fits great! I also built a platform to fill the back seat gap and couldn't be happier with how everything fits. Now I just need to get a dog which is happening February 22nd. Oh and BTW, the mobile mudroom is on sale now (1/18/2022) for 25% off!

IMG_0536.jpeg

IMG_0538.jpeg

IMG_0539.jpeg

IMG_0540.jpeg
Sponsored