Sarge vs High Velocity

NewsShooter

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Wrangler
I like Sarge, but my wife's Punk'n is a close second. Not many of them around either.
Sponsored

Buch1anan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Outback
Looking at ordering a 2022 Wrangler JLU and am torn between Sarge or High Velocity.

Looking for opinions.
Sarge Green. Wish there was a 2 top option that would allow me to get a 2 dr Sport S with the black hard top and also manage to get the tan soft top. Along with the tan seats that would be so cool.

OP
OP
OrangeYaGlad

OrangeYaGlad

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
I like Sarge, but my wife's Punk'n is a close second. Not many of them around either.
We had a punkin previously and loved it. Had to get rid of it for family reasons but Sarge feels like the next best option.

4x4Punk

First Name
Skully
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Wrangler TJ, 22 Wrangler JL Sport
Mine is Sarge. The first thing everybody says to me when the see the Jeep is how much they love the color. I doubt I would get the same reaction if it was High Velocity.

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
I really like most all the colors, though all the greys, black, and white tend to dominate. I would be fine with either color, though if it were me I'd probably go Sarge just because I'm a WWII history buff and love that color in general. On the flip-side, I (obviously) love bright colors, too. As others wrote, I'd have to compare both in person, as they are on opposite ends of the spectrum. I would definitely go with your initial gut reaction, though. Don't think you can go wrong with either.

Sponsored

BuckeyeJeep88

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered ‘22 Willys
Occupation
Softball Coach
Both look good. No HVCC to go look at in person around me.

This is what I’m going off of.

6D672263-5B33-44EE-8626-A5ACDAED97C7.jpeg

3F54D4E2-F7E1-41AA-B358-45310520262F.jpeg
This doesn’t look like high velocity in real life, it has a good amount of green in it which makes it look awesome...this camera is giving it a bad name

Traveller128

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys 2 Door 6 speed
Occupation
Volvo Master Technician
Wife and I strongly considered the Sarge before ordering Snazzberry. I was going to do a military theme with steel wheels, or steel look wheels, body color matched. Wife and I only like the HV yellow on a 2 door Willys. That color really needs the contrast.

I was stationed in Germany when we still had M151's for a year before we got HMMWV's. Lot of riding or driving one of the little bastards. Awfully robust, scary at anything over 55, and as G.I. proof as you can make any mechanical device. Body roll for days, cold in the winter, hot in the summer, and beat you up in the rough stuff. But they kept going, and going.

Sponsored