Is High Velocity Yellow ......

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
I like the Nacho better. I thought about getting it when I ordered mine but was told by 3 different dealerships that the wait could be really long because China owned the patent on the pigments used in that color and we're not producing it at the time I ordered. So I went with the sarge green. No regrets though, love my sarge green.

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I made a post earlier in this thread saying that jeeps animation photos don't match how it looks like in real life

Punkn orange for example, punkn is a more solid and bold color than this pic.

Screenshot_20220402-160755_Photos.jpg

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Welp, if my Tuscadero gets stolen, I know what I'm ordering next! 😋

1645751409583.png
If your Tuscadero gets stolen, the police ought to be able to spot it from the air in 5 minutes... :LOL:

JeepGeezer

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Happily retired
Thanks for this information! This photo looks more yellow than green whereas media photos on the internet were more green - Grellow. I like this color better. Has anyone seen in person?
We went shopping for a new yellow Jeep Wrangler Sport S last week and all we saw were more green than yellow, and we did not see many of either. When we sat down with the sales guy and he ran through the build sequence the yellow color was green and thinking that perhaps his monitor colors were off I did the same when I got home. Green, not yellow.

We know what the proper yellow looks like. We had a yellow Renegade some years ago and my wife wanted a yellow Wrangler but given what we saw I gave up the search. If there is still a real yellow Wrangler Sport S out there we could not find it. Perhaps the Saharas or Rubicons have that color.

We ended up with white instead of yellow/green. But it is still a Wrangler so I am happy.
Sponsored