Sponsored

LongDriver

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Tuscadero JLU 4XE, 22 Snazzleberry JLU 4XE
Can you imagine the yellow with a red rubi dash. Puukkke.

The more I debate being lame and ordering white since earl and gobi are never happening.... the more this is growing on me.
The yellow Rubi 4XE comes with black leather with surf blue accent stitching on the dash to match the seats.
Sponsored

Last edited:

GriffinMCG

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon 2-Door
Occupation
Architect
The yellow Rubi 4XE comes with black leather with surf blue accent stitching on the dash to match the seats.
Yup! Should look closer to this. Another photoshop High Velocity Yellow job taken from a Yella Hella 4xe Ruibicon currently sitting at the Santa Monica, California Jeep dealer (sitting on the lot 5+ months now extremely overpriced - lol)

Jeep Wrangler JL New 2022 Wrangler High Tide Special Edition and High Velocity Yellow announced HVY 4xe interior

LongDriver

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup! Should look closer to this. Another photoshop High Velocity Yellow job taken from a Yella Hella 4xe Ruibicon currently sitting at the Santa Monica, California Jeep dealer (sitting on the lot 5+ months now extremely overpriced - lol)

Jeep Wrangler JL New 2022 Wrangler High Tide Special Edition and High Velocity Yellow announced HVY 4xe interior
Thanks for the pic, the black on yellow with blue accents looks sharp.

I was torn between black or saddle seats. I liked the saddle but Jeep doesn't cover the center storage console or door handles with the same color. The black and saddle clash. I wished they gave the Rubicon the same interior options as the HA.

GriffinMCG

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon 2-Door
Occupation
Architect
Thanks for the pic, the black on yellow with blue accents looks sharp.

I was torn between black or saddle seats. I liked the saddle but Jeep doesn't cover the center storage console or door handles with the same color. The black and saddle clash. I wished they gave the Rubicon the same interior options as the HA.
I know exactly what you mean! I had a friend buy a 2017 preowned Sahara over the weekend with the tan interior and the tan is extended onto the dash and doors. Whereas now it just looks like misplaced tan seats plopped in a black interiors car. Lol. I could have been persuaded if they at least used the blue stitching for the saddle seats. Black leather for me it looks like!

Wolfy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I absolutely love the wheels! Do they have a blue tint to them, or is that the filter? Can I get those from Mopar?

Sponsored

LongDriver

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Found this pic today. I do like it with the black fenders over the body color.
Jeep Wrangler JL New 2022 Wrangler High Tide Special Edition and High Velocity Yellow announced jeep1
I really like this look. The black fenders and top do balance out the yellow. Mine will have a black satin grill. I think the black front end will contrast nicely with the yellow hood and sides.

rollerbones

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL 4xe
I really like this look. The black fenders and top do balance out the yellow. Mine will have a black satin grill. I think the black front end will contrast nicely with the yellow hood and sides.
I wanted the satin grill but I am not sure if that would just be bit much.
Guess I could buy it after.. they are only $300 from Mopar new. Then I would have wall art for the garage!

LongDriver

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guess I could buy it after.. they are only $300 from Mopar new. Then I would have wall art for the garage!
that's smart. I should have done that.

spenchey

First Name
spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every JL you can wish for
Thats what I had my parents do, if for some reason they still want it after it gets here we can order via parts dept

Sponsored

At Risk Ute

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
milehightrails.com
Vehicle(s)
‘94 YJ, ‘21 JLR, ‘22 JLUR XR, ‘23 392 XR
Occupation
Retired Navy
Ordered a Gonorrhea JLUR XR 2.0T tonight for our tour company. Will be joining a Tuscadero and Chief Blue.

First client who shows up for a tour gets the pick of the litter. Interested to see if there’s a clean cut favorite this season. Gonorrhea and Tuscadero are both XRs while the Chief Blue is similar (lifted with 35s).

Jeep Wrangler JL New 2022 Wrangler High Tide Special Edition and High Velocity Yellow announced 9A9B74F2-7A15-4C83-8A62-AF455FD85F43

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Ordered a Gonorrhea JLUR XR 2.0T tonight for our tour company. Will be joining a Tuscadero and Chief Blue.

First client who shows up for a tour gets the pick of the litter. Interested to see if there’s a clean cut favorite this season. Gonorrhea and Tuscadero are both XRs while the Chief Blue is similar (lifted with 35s).

Jeep Wrangler JL New 2022 Wrangler High Tide Special Edition and High Velocity Yellow announced 9A9B74F2-7A15-4C83-8A62-AF455FD85F43
I just spit my drink out all over the table.
Gonorrhea,,,,, Classic. That's better than Grellow.

LongDriver

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just spit my drink out all over the table.
Gonorrhea,,,,, Classic. That's better than Grellow.

You need a Gecko or Mojito for your fleet.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker

Make sure to store some migraine medicine in that rig, going to be some splitting heads once they look at that thing.
Sponsored