Sponsored

Is High Velocity Yellow ......

LifeisaBeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Is High Velocity Yellow available for all builds, some builds, or just High Tide edition?
Sponsored

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
It's not available on every single possible trim, but it is available on more than just the high tide/Beach special editions.

OP
OP

LifeisaBeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Thanks for this information! This photo looks more yellow than green whereas media photos on the internet were more green - Grellow. I like this color better. Has anyone seen in person?

Sponsored

MoWheelsMoProblems

First Name
Tez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gobi Rubicon
Occupation
Administrative Assistant
Awesome color. It's on the Order Guide now, and doesn't look to be restricted to the High Tide.

For instance, it's available on both Sahara and Rubicon trims. In fact, here it is on a built Sahara...

Jeep Wrangler JL Is High Velocity Yellow ...... Jeep Rubi High Velocity
Is that the actual color? That honestly looks a lot different than what Jeep released.

azwjowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL; 2004 WJ (sold but never forgotten)

Sponsored

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome color. It's on the Order Guide now, and doesn't look to be restricted to the High Tide.

For instance, it's available on both Sahara and Rubicon trims. In fact, here it is on a built Sahara...

1644930564903.png
Is that the actual color? That honestly looks a lot different than what Jeep released.
That color would look perfectly clean during pine tree pollen season in the south.

images (12).jpeg

zw470

First Name
McFly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR
Someone on the Gladiator forums ordered touchup paint and compared it to Ford Grabber Yellow, saying it was a match: https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/high-velocity-gladiator-jt-club.50896/post-864024

I looked at a Mustang in Grabber Yellow yesterday and the color looked good - bright yellow with a hint of neon green. However, the green totally disappeared in every photo I took.
Yup, that was the first thing I thought of when I saw the real-life picture.

azwjowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL; 2004 WJ (sold but never forgotten)
Yup, that was the first thing I thought of when I saw the real-life picture.
Some photos of Grabber Yellow online look like washed out pastel but the color isn't at all like that outdoors, which makes me think High Velocity would be similar.