Sponsored

Tentacrawl

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Sahara
In all honesty I still think blue accents on there would help. Any plans on color accents?
Not going to lie this forum made me super nervous about my high velocity color choice. But I saw one this weekend and love it. But I see the slight green tent in it in real life. Maybe I’m mind tricking myself 🤷🏼‍♀️

I personally am going to use blue ish more aqua like accents on mine. But I’m also do jelly fish themed.

This build is very different t from my current Jeep that’s Gobi and black matte accents and aggressive build. I wanted something different, bright and happy this time lol

So high velocity yellow and this accent color

Jeep Wrangler JL High Velocity real life pictures? 230FA800-9A6A-4827-BA94-9FC07402A94F
Sponsored

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
Not going to lie this forum made me super nervous about my high velocity color choice. But I saw one this weekend and love it. But I see the slight green tent in it in real life. Maybe I’m mind tricking myself 🤷🏼‍♀️

I personally am going to use blue ish more aqua like accents on mine. But I’m also do jelly fish themed.

This build is very different t from my current Jeep that’s Gobi and black matte accents and aggressive build. I wanted something different, bright and happy this time lol

Jeep Wrangler JL High Velocity real life pictures? 230FA800-9A6A-4827-BA94-9FC07402A94F
Just get some darker spots to put on it and and make the back 1/4 of your Jeep Brown/white and make a SpongeBob Jeep :P Don't forget the 3 giant eyelashes on each eye for your headlights.

Vito92

First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JL 2Door Willys

I look forward to seeing how you tie in the blue with the yellow. Did you do the black interior or the heritage tan?

Tentacrawl

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Sahara
Just get some darker spots to put on it and and make the back 1/4 of your Jeep Brown/white and make a SpongeBob Jeep :P Don't forget the 3 giant eyelashes on each eye for your headlights.
I mean pineapple is an option as well. But I think I’m sticking with neon jelly fish.

Sponsored

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
Saw a HVY in the wild yesterday, looks worse than I remember. Was in my brothers car with him and he commented on how ugly it was, I couldn't stop laughing because of this thread. It's such an eyesore, it's like a lemon cream color. I love certain bright colors (Gecko being my fav) but this isn't one.

Signing Spock

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Mons, Belgium (originally, Sn Antonio, TX)
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sport; 22 JLU Willys Sport
Occupation
USAF

Here is a video on a sweet HV Rubi 2 door.
Okay, with the black top and fenders, I can dig. Also the red accents on Rubicons would help mello-the-yellow (see what I did there?) but why they’re even offering this with paint matched flares and hard top is beyond me. Too much of this looks bad, imo, and there have only been a few colors that I’d dare to say that about.

A Rubicon XR (or whatever that trim is called) with this color would be 👌
Sponsored