Sponsored

Sahara North Edition

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
but in this instance, the factory location of the North emblem comes off looking more like one of those stupid gaudy dealer stickers that most dealers insist on sticking on the rear end of all the cars they sell.
OH! Something was bothering me about the rear gate location but I couldn’t put my finger of it. I think this is it! THANKS!
Sponsored

G.D.S. 4x4

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Hardrock 2dr '19 JL Rubi
Occupation
Old Jeeper not gonna say how long!
At least we both have good taste in "colour"! LOL

SigChiDJ

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Limited
No, but I was told it's waiting for me. My dealership is about 90 minutes away and we had some other small stuff on order so we left the soft top there and told them we would come back for it all when everything arrived. The last I heard it was scheduled to be delivered this past Tuesday (so it should be there now).

But where do I put it? On the rear gate (where Jeep would have put it) or on the side by the "Jeep" badge (where I feel like it would look better)??
Hey TrailJoy, congrats! I'm looking at getting my 1st Wrangler for a daily driver in Michigan. Did your North Edition come with the Freedom Top + the soft top, or did you have to pay extra? It's confusingly worded on Jeep's website

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
Hey TrailJoy, congrats! I'm looking at getting my 1st Wrangler for a daily driver in Michigan. Did your North Edition come with the Freedom Top + the soft top, or did you have to pay extra? It's confusingly worded on Jeep's website
I should note that I'm in Canada, so it might be different where you are. Here they all come with the freedom top. The soft (and dual top) are optional. So yes, we paid extra for the dual top group. On page 1 of this thread I posted exactly what was included.

Sponsored

SigChiDJ

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Limited
I should note that I'm in Canada, so it might be different where you are. Here they all come with the freedom top. The soft (and dual top) are optional. So yes, we paid extra for the dual top group. On page 1 of this thread I posted exactly what was included.
Wow, thanks for the quick response!

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
I got my badge today. Well, my husband picked it up... and paid for it. Considering it was included on the build sheet, I'm pretty mad about having to pay for it (and it was far from cheap). Has anyone else had this happen? Or did yours come with a badge?

BLACKMOAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU MOAB, 2021 Black Lexus GX 460
My Sahara is the North edition. It's basically just all the cold weather stuff put into one package to save you money (we saved almost $2k!). Mine was missing the badge, so the dealer ordered one for me.

IMG_3481.JPG
All that but no LED package. They are one of my favorite things about my MOAB.

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager
My Sahara is the North edition. It's basically just all the cold weather stuff put into one package to save you money (we saved almost $2k!). Mine was missing the badge, so the dealer ordered one for me.

IMG_3481.JPG
What’s the Jeep Trail Rated Kit?

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager
All that but no LED package. They are one of my favorite things about my MOAB.
Hey if you are ever interested in giving or selling your MOAB rock rails hit me up.

Sponsored

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
What’s the Jeep Trail Rated Kit?
It's lame, is what it is. lol I wasn't going to pay extra for it, but it came with the package. It was the only thing that we didn't want, but we saved so much with the package that it didn't matter anyway. We still saved money. And now I have a rope (and gloves that don't fit. LOL)

195207.jpg

walt300

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shara Unlimited North
I ordered my North edition Jan 27, and picked it up from the dealer Feb 22. Select trac is standard along with LSD. It does not show on the ordering sheet as an option but is on the sheet that lists standard features. I added the hardtop liner package for the insulation. Love the Jeep and the North Edition badge is on the back

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Mine was missing the badge, so the dealer ordered one for me.

IMG_3481.JPG
Sounds fishy. Oh dealers....

And they made you pay for it? who are these people. If you look up the vin on the jeep site, does it say it is the north edition? I am thinking maybe they sold you a Sahara with all the options and told you it is the north edition.

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
Sounds fishy. Oh dealers....

And they made you pay for it? who are these people. If you look up the vin on the jeep site, does it say it is the north edition? I am thinking maybe they sold you a Sahara with all the options and told you it is the north edition.
Yes, the VIN number was the first thing I checked. It’s definitely in the list of included items. Our dealership has been really good to us (for the most part) and they saved us a lot of money in other areas, but I am pretty mad about this.

JLUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Yes, the VIN number was the first thing I checked. It’s definitely in the list of included items. Our dealership has been really good to us (for the most part) and they saved us a lot of money in other areas, but I am pretty mad about this.
I wouldn’t accept paying for the badge as it’s clearly listed on your spec sheet.
Sponsored