Sahara North Edition

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Sport Altitude, '18 Chrysler Pacifica
Me too, but I can't decide if I want it where Jeep would put it, or where I think it would look better. LOL
Nothing is permanent, especially anything you put on a Jeep.

Flip a coin and call it a day :like:
Sponsored

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Me too, but I can't decide if I want it where Jeep would put it, or where I think it would look better. LOL
Also, congrats on your Jeep finally arriving!

I either forgot or missed your post that it finally made the long trek up to you in Northern Canada. You definitely earned this North badge honestly!

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
Also, congrats on your Jeep finally arriving!

I either forgot or missed your post that it finally made the long trek up to you in Northern Canada. You definitely earned this North badge honestly!
You did miss the thread!! The delivery to Annacis Island (about 8 hours from here) was scheduled for Dec 12, and delivery to the dealer was scheduled for between Dec 20-27. But with the holidays and the railway strike) my hopes were low.

By some holiday miracle, on December 13th I spoke with the dealer to enquire about the delivery to the Island, and he told me that it wasn't on the train to the Island... Because it was ON THE LOT!!! Hoooooooly! Merry Christmas to MEEEEE!!!

Thank you so much! It's pretty ridiculous how much I love this thing. There have been MANY, MANY forgotten items at the store. "I guess I have to go back! Darn." ;)

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:like::like:
You did miss the thread!! The delivery to Annacis Island (about 8 hours from here) was scheduled for Dec 12, and delivery to the dealer was scheduled for between Dec 20-27. But with the holidays and the railway strike) my hopes were low.

By some holiday miracle, on December 13th I spoke with the dealer to enquire about the delivery to the Island, and he told me that it wasn't on the train to the Island... Because it was ON THE LOT!!! Hoooooooly! Merry Christmas to MEEEEE!!!

Thank you so much! It's pretty ridiculous how much I love this thing. There have been MANY, MANY forgotten items at the store. "I guess I have to go back! Darn." ;)
That is awesome! I picked mine up on December 12th.

I also now find any excuse possible to run an errand and the fasted route from point A to B is no longer the preferred route. :like:

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
I also now find any excuse possible to run an errand and the fasted route from point A to B is no longer the preferred route. :like:
I think it was day two or three, I told my husband that I was going to go to the dollar store. He texted me like an hour later to ask where I was. I went to the Dollar Store! I didn't think it was important which one. (I went to the one on the far end of town, like 15 miles away... we have one like a mile from our house. LOL)

Sponsored

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think it was day two or three, I told my husband that I was going to go to the dollar store. He texted me like an hour later to ask where I was. I went to the Dollar Store! I didn't think it was important which one. (I went to the one on the far end of town, like 15 miles away... we have one like a mile from our house. LOL)
:CWL::CWL::CWL:

99wishes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Moab
Is FCA trying to get rid of the 2.0L engines by way of special editions?

Non Partisan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe. It is the 2.0 Turbo with eTorque in the Recon and North editions, and also available as an option in a Sahara.

Wapiti

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
In Canadia, wouldn't that be the e-toque? Sorry, I'll show myself out.

Sponsored

G.D.S. 4x4

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Hardrock 2dr '19 JL Rubi
Occupation
Old Jeeper not gonna say how long!
Show yerself oat..Ehhh.

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
? Selec trac is included... I thought for sure the LSD was as well, but I only see the anti-spin. That's not the same thing? (LSD is something I'm not too familiar with.)
lsd=anti spin

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Bolt Premier, 2021 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired-Banking-Insurance-Coal Miner-Maintenance...a bit of everything! :)
Why not just order three and put them on both sides and the tailgate or order two and do the driver side and rear gate.

DWS44

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toy Box: 2022 JLUR 392 + '17 C7 GS & '21 C8 Vettes
Occupation
CAD/IT Manager (Civil/Airport Design)
But where do I put it? On the rear gate (where Jeep would have put it) or on the side by the "Jeep" badge (where I feel like it would look better)??
My first instinct would generally be to put it where it was intended to go on the rear, but in this instance, the factory location of the North emblem comes off looking more like one of those stupid gaudy dealer stickers that most dealers insist on sticking on the rear end of all the cars they sell. I despise those dealer stickers with a passion and always remove them first thing when I get a new vehicle home.
Sponsored