Sponsored

Sahara North Edition

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
I wouldn’t accept paying for the badge as it’s clearly listed on your spec sheet.
*I* didn't pay. I wouldn't have paid because, like you said, it's listed on the spec sheet. We left the soft top, tires, and a few other items there when we pick the Jeep up and it was my husband who went back for them (with his truck). We had ordered a few other small items, and they included the North badge on the invoice. He questioned it before paying and they said that the Wranglers don't come with it (same story they told me when they ordered it), so he paid. I was like "DUDE, NO!!!" and showed him the order form, the North Package, the VIN build sheet... ALL of them said the badge was included. The dealer is about a 70 minute drive away, which is the only reason I haven't gone back in person. But they know we're not happy.
Sponsored

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager
It's lame, is what it is. lol I wasn't going to pay extra for it, but it came with the package. It was the only thing that we didn't want, but we saved so much with the package that it didn't matter anyway. We still saved money. And now I have a rope (and gloves that don't fit. LOL)

195207.jpg
I got ya. At least you have a rope and a bag.