Big Al D

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Lets keep in mind that these shocks are also available Now. Mine are en-route to be installed next week with my lift. I trust Globex Performance to not steer me wrong.
Sponsored

Csward12

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Occupation
Law Enforcement
I contacted Fox today, and they stated that the Fox shocks that come with the Mopar lift should be available WITHOUT the Mopar lift sometime this month.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I contacted Fox today, and they stated that the Fox shocks that come with the Mopar lift should be available WITHOUT the Mopar lift sometime this month.
The Fox shocks ride really nice on that Mopar kit. Hopefully they offer them with similar valving but longer travel.... I was a little disappointed when I measured the shock travel on the Mopar kit I had in the shop.

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
I would like to install this shock on a RC 2.5” lift instead of using the shock extensions. Any thoughts or comments?

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I would like to install this shock on a RC 2.5” lift instead of using the shock extensions. Any thoughts or comments?
Should work just fine. From what I remember the bumpstops on the RC kit are the same size as the Mopar(2" If my memory is correct.)

Sponsored

Csward12

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Occupation
Law Enforcement
If you are happy with the RC 2.5 then there is nothing wrong with adding those shocks.

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JLUR
This is what I have decided to do. Ordered the RC, and will wait for the Fox to install later.

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
I will also eventually add shocks to replace the shock extensions on the 2.5 lift I have.

Csward12

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Occupation
Law Enforcement
The Fox shocks ride really nice on that Mopar kit. Hopefully they offer them with similar valving but longer travel.... I was a little disappointed when I measured the shock travel on the Mopar kit I had in the shop.
I contacted Rock Krawler today, as I just purchased their 2.5” Flex kit, and was told shocks for the kit will be out very soon..... at about $250 per shock. So for now, I’ll be using my shock extenders.

maaark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I received an email from Fox stating the 2.0 IFP shocks should hit the market in roughly 6 weeks. Also, it sounds like the reservoirs will utilize some new materials since fitment of the reservoirs on the JL is dicey, supposedly.

Figured I'd share this news for anyone interested in the Fox reservoir shocks for their JL.

Sponsored

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
I received an email from Fox stating the 2.0 IFP shocks should hit the market in roughly 6 weeks. Also, it sounds like the reservoirs will utilize some new materials since fitment of the reservoirs on the JL is dicey, supposedly.

Figured I'd share this news for anyone interested in the Fox reservoir shocks for their JL.
Hell, mine will here Friday. I ordered the 2.0 IFP a couple weeks ago.

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
For everyone looking for replacement shock for there JL, i had great experience with Accutune Offroad. Ryan was a huge help and i was able to order Fox tuned adjustable remote reserivor 2.0 Performance series shocks for my JLUR for a reasonable price.
http://accutuneoffroad.com/product/kit-2-0-performance-series-r-r-lsc-18-jeep-jl-2-3-lift/

I plan to use them with a Rock Krawler 2.5 max flex kit.

Pictures to follow once installed.
Did you end up getting these?

OP
OP
Big Al D

Big Al D

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Big Al D

Big Al D

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
How do they do on soaking up the small bumps and cracks in the road? Also do you feel the LSC adjuster was worth it with the custom valving?
They work great. I really like that i don't get and big after jump, or sway over big road dips/bumps. I had them valve them for my specific request, and was able to call him and discuss other settings after i added weight to jeep.

Very pleased
Sponsored