Roof LED Light Bracket

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Do you lose some light from its shining on the hood and does it glare back at you at night some ?
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
You will have some glare. A hood black out decal helps. I like it...
I'm not going to put the black decals on their but is it bad enough to where it's at night time it's in your eyes ? Do you have 30 or 50 ? I notice rough country has the 30 and it's all blacked out so it blend in really good in those air vents so you hardly see it

Bingy

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
I'm not going to put the black decals on their but is it bad enough to where it's at night time it's in your eyes ? Do you have 30 or 50 ? I notice rough country has the 30 and it's all blacked out so it blend in really good in those air vents so you hardly see it
I have the 30 inch bar. The hood does not act like a mirror and reflect the light back into your eyes. What you will notice is some light hitting the hood which will be noticeable. It does not cause you to squint your eyes. Maybe some others can offer how they feel about it.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I have the 30 inch bar. The hood does not act like a mirror and reflect the light back into your eyes. What you will notice is some light hitting the hood which will be noticeable. It does not cause you to squint your eyes. Maybe some others can offer how they feel about it.
Cool thank you very much

Sponsored

Bingy

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
For what its worth, it lights up the side of the mountain when I get close to my house. Seeing that light hit the pine trees keeps me attentive to what's ahead and not what's going on directly on my hood.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
For what its worth, it lights up the side of the mountain when I get close to my house. Seeing that light hit the pine trees keeps me attentive to what's ahead and not what's going on directly on my hood.
Bingy can you please take a picture from the front up clise and let me see what it looks like please thank you

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I like the Rough Country one because it's all black I have the cube lights now and it really looks good all black it's called The Black series. And it also comes with the cover like the cube lights did

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
can you please post a photo from the front of close so I can see what it looks like from the front view up close ? thank you

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
First I’d ask yourself, do you need a light bar or do you want a light bar. The reason I bring this up is that when you install a light bar just for the cool factor, be aware you’ll be stuck dealing with all the annoying noises that come with that decision.

That said it’ll probably be a little while yet before companies come up with a mounting solution as they need to come up with a completely new approach on the new Jeep due to lack of attachment point on the windshield frame. Who knows, we may end up seeing something like what they’ve been doing on trucks and SUV’s since the light bar craze exploded.
why does it matter if he needs it or wants it if he wants it I said get it and yes there are several out now and when noise can be 100% gone with a little bit of door trim on the back of the fins. On my JK we put door trim in the noise was gone completely. I have not put one of my JL I don't know if I will or not but if I do it will be the same reason I did on my JK. I live on a bunch of back roads and I want it as much light as possible and I don't like the one on the hood I don't like something sticking up in front of my windshield wipers but that's why they make different options everyone has their own opinion.they're great to have if you go down a lot of back roads on County Roads as such as I did going home and still do. I'm all about looks also if I don't like the way it looks I won't put it on. I would say about 80% of stuff people put on Jeeps today or are often looks I see people spend $10,000 for undercarriage protection and don't even go for one but maybe one weekend every two months. no one goes 4 Wheeling every weekend like a boat in the lake. So I say if you want something or need it get it.there are a lot of single lines that people are putting on the top of the JL now and they look a lot more cleaner and streamline. I think if I do one instead of a double this time I will do a single if I do

motorcityaftermarket

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
MCA
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mcaftermarket.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon 2018
Hi Jared,

We build a tubular style light bar mount. It gives you options as to what size and type. Also, it keeps leaves, mud, moisture from getting trapped up against the body. All American made right here in Michigan. We have a couple lighting packages show below as well.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/new-jl-tubular-windshield-light-bar-mount.28811/

The M1 Tubular Windshield Light Bar Mount for the JL!

We're pleased to announce what quite possibly be the ONLY tubular windshield light bar mount on the market for the JL!

• Use tube clamps to mount any style or size lighting you please!
  • Other light bar mounts trap mud, dirt, leaves, and help form rust!
  • No Drill Install, Lease Friendly
  • Lifetime warranty on structure, 5 year warranty on powder coat
Tubular Light Bar Mount - $339 Shipped
Tubular Light Bar Mount + 50" Light Bar - $729 Shipped*
Tubular Light Bar Mount + 50" Light Bar + 4" Pods - $989 Shipped*

• All prices includes powder coating and shipping
  • *All lighting package prices include wiring harness, rgb controller, and tube clamps
Click here to learn more!

jlws18-l-1-jpg-jpg.jpg

jlwsl18-l-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

jlwsl18-p-1-jpg-jpg.jpg
Sponsored