Sponsored

Rock Krawler TSB

Caymanedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Anyone have any experience with the Rock Krawler TSB concerning bad bushing material installed last year?
https://store-z4byn7x2cd.mybigcommerce.com/content/RKTSB002.pdf
I am having some work done on my Jeep and my mechanic says the clunking and ticking I am hearing in my suspension is due to the bad bushings in my Rock Krawler X-Factor suspension set-up that was installed last fall.
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have any experience with the Rock Krawler TSB concerning bad bushing material installed last year?
https://store-z4byn7x2cd.mybigcommerce.com/content/RKTSB002.pdf
I am having some work done on my Jeep and my mechanic says the clunking and ticking I am hearing in my suspension is due to the bad bushings in my Rock Krawler X-Factor suspension set-up that was installed last fall.
Yes I just recently rebuilt all eight arms and both track bars. Call Rock Krawler, talk to Adam. They’ll send you a box of new bushings and a couple of spanner tools if you fall in the time frame of the tsb.
If you need any help with install, PM me.

Gorilla57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito
I’ve done all of mine too. TSB applied to my setup. Took a few days to do all the bushings, just took my time. It was worth it as almost all of mine were in poor condition.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
They cover any of the labor?
I think they do, but not positive, just did it myself, never dawned on me to ask, lol. Habit I guess, no one works on my rig but me, while I’m able....lol.
Sponsored