Sponsored

Rock Krawler Rear Track Bar Shape

QED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Did they change the shape of the adjustable rear track bar from Rock Krawler when they went from part number RK06692 to RK06692B? I just got the front and rear adjustable track bars, but the rear doesn't look like everything I've seen so far. Here's the one from the Rock Krawler site that has 2 kinks in it:
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler Rear Track Bar Shape Rear.PNG

And here's what I received (front on top, rear on bottom):
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler Rear Track Bar Shape PXL_20210116_005309498~2

Notice that the bottom kinks then unkinks. Not as beefy as the front one either. Anyone else seen this?
Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Did they change the shape of the adjustable rear track bar from Rock Krawler when they went from part number RK06692 to RK06692B? I just got the front and rear adjustable track bars, but the rear doesn't look like everything I've seen so far. Here's the one from the Rock Krawler site that has 2 kinks in it:

And here's what I received (front on top, rear on bottom):

Notice that the bottom kinks then unkinks. Not as beefy as the front one either. Anyone else seen this?
The rear will be less beefy. The bend you see is correct. Make sure to double check it with any rear trackbar bracket you're using. It has a slight downswing on the axle side that interferes with some brackets and bolts. I just went through this with @conFUcius 's Jeep.

OP
OP
QED

QED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
The rear will be less beefy. The bend you see is correct. Make sure to double check it with any rear trackbar bracket you're using. It has a slight downswing on the axle side that interferes with some brackets and bolts. I just went through this with @conFUcius 's Jeep.
Thanks. I'm only doing the MOPAR lift, so I don't have an additional bracket beyond the stock mounting point. Now that I went out under the Jeep to compare, it looks like it's still at an angle after the unkink so it lines up. The older one looks like it had the 2nd kink to line it back up and go in straight. Every single one of these that I've seen online looked like the older one, so I wanted to make sure before disassembling my suspension.
Sponsored