Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Telco Installer, retired. Current job drinking beer and yard work expert.
Hopefully their lift will perform better that the order process has been.

Ordered 2.5 inch Rock Krawler Adventure series 2, my installer placed the order by phone while I was at his shop.

2/18
Order placed with Rock Krawler by my local 4x4 shop

3/14
Parts still haven't shipped.
RK says parts scheduled to ship mid next week

4/2
I called RK myself and asked them what's up with my order, the receptionist says should be shipping, next week.,2nd week in april
Said she would call or text me with tracking info.

I never did receive shipping info.

4/16 lift arrived at installer .

4/21 dropped of jeep at installer.

4/22 installer called and said RK didn't ship springs, he called RK , they said they will send springs 2 day air.

Look like more waiting and let's see what happens next!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Craigzjeep

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Hopefully their lift will perform better that the order process has been.

Ordered 2.5 inch Rock Krawler Adventure series 2, my installer placed the order by phone while I was at his shop.

2/18
Order placed with Rock Krawler by my local 4x4 shop

3/14
Parts still haven't shipped.
RK says parts scheduled to ship mid next week

4/2
I called RK myself and asked them what's up with my order, the receptionist says should be shipping, next week.,2nd week in april
Said she would call or text me with tracking info.

I never did receive shipping info.

4/16 lift arrived at installer .

4/21 dropped of jeep at installer.

4/22 installer called and said RK didn't ship springs, he called RK , they said they will send springs 2 day air.

Look like more waiting and let's see what happens next!

4/28
All the parts finally arrived and installed, took a little longer than expected but all is good considering all that's going on around here.
2.5 inch Adventure series lifted it exactly 2.5 inches.

I'll have a Rubicon take off suspension for sale shortly if anyone is interested

20200428_183527.jpg

jason0341

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0L Rubicon
4/28
All the parts finally arrived and installed, took a little longer than expected but all is good considering all that's going on around here.
2.5 inch Adventure series lifted it exactly 2.5 inches.
I'll have a Rubicon take off suspension for sale shortly if anyone is interested

20200428_183527.jpg
Do you have a full body shot? Thinking of adding this loft to mine. Fox or Bilstein shocks?

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Glad to see you got the lift installed. Their products have always been top notch. I know they're local to me, and we've been under shutdown since Mid-Feb, so.... that might be some of the delays? Not 100% sure of their status as "essential" manufacturing.

OP
OP
Craigzjeep

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Do you have a full body shot? Thinking of adding this loft to mine. Fox or Bilstein shocks?
I went with the TT shocks from the RK website. It rides just like factory on the highway.
Before and after lift.

20191213_112616.jpg

20200429_150249.jpg

Sponsored

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Looks great, I’m honestly surprised that you got exactly 2.5” of lift. Most lifts net more till you add a bunch of heavy accesories, ie. Bumpers, winch, skid plates, tools.

DennyRay

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLU Rubicon
I went with the TT shocks from the RK website. It rides just like factory on the highway.
Before and after lift.

Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler order issues! 20200429_150249

Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler order issues! 20200429_150249
It looks great! I just had the Rock Krawler 2.5 Adventure Series 2 TT installed on my JLU Rubicon. Got home from the shop and was looking closer and noticed the front fenders are sitting almost an inch higher than the rear. I measured them the day before the lift was installed and they were virtually the same height. Did you happen to measure and compare yours?

OP
OP
Craigzjeep

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
It looks great! I just had the Rock Krawler 2.5 Adventure Series 2 TT installed on my JLU Rubicon. Got home from the shop and was looking closer and noticed the front fenders are sitting almost an inch higher than the rear. I measured them the day before the lift was installed and they were virtually the same height. Did you happen to measure and compare yours?
Yep, mine is the same , and I also measured before , except now my jeep is level, even though 1 inch or so lower in the rear.
Drives good dosnt it ?

OP
OP
Craigzjeep

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Mine is probably lower in the rear because I had a Go Rhino steel bumper installed that's pretty heavy, but it is level

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
Oh man, Sorry I missed this thread earlier. We have struggled with being in NY and having a government constantly trying to shut us down even though we fall into the criteria of transportation and manufacturing sectors on their executive orders. We suffered for 2 months with just 7 employees when our normal is around 33. We were even forced to fully shut down to have the entire building sprayed and sanitized for COVID. I personally did everything from running my desk to running CNC's, building shocks, powder coating, packing boxes and everything in between.

I'm truly sorry that it took so long to get your kit out the door, I promise that we are doing everything we can to keep supply chains open and fulfill orders as quickly and accurately as possible. On 6/3 NY finally allowed us to go back to full staff, most everybody returned and we are hiring more to try and catch back up.

Sponsored

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
We level the vehicle based on the stance of the entire vehicle rather than gap at the fenders as the front fenders have a larger opening than the rears.

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I just talked to Northridge for some stuff that they are drop shipping from RK and northridge said the same thing. Work restrictions are slowing several companies down on getting product out the door. Just bad timing of Jeep people stuck at home with money and manufacturers not able to keep up.

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
I just talked to Northridge for some stuff that they are drop shipping from RK and northridge said the same thing. Work restrictions are slowing several companies down on getting product out the door. Just bad timing of Jeep people stuck at home with money and manufacturers not able to keep up.
Yup, unfortunately just the nature of the beast right now. There's nearly 30 guys out in the shop hammering away, literally right now, building parts and packing boxes. We are looking to hire more if anybody is local and is looking for work.

OP
OP
Craigzjeep

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Oh man, Sorry I missed this thread earlier. We have struggled with being in NY and having a government constantly trying to shut us down even though we fall into the criteria of transportation and manufacturing sectors on their executive orders. We suffered for 2 months with just 7 employees when our normal is around 33. We were even forced to fully shut down to have the entire building sprayed and sanitized for COVID. I personally did everything from running my desk to running CNC's, building shocks, powder coating, packing boxes and everything in between.

I'm truly sorry that it took so long to get your kit out the door, I promise that we are doing everything we can to keep supply chains open and fulfill orders as quickly and accurately as possible. On 6/3 NY finally allowed us to go back to full staff, most everybody returned and we are hiring more to try and catch back up.
The new lift was worth the wait, and it drives great.