admTECH

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just noticed this started happening. Not sure if its related but seems to be around the same time I swapped to 4.88 gears. If I drive around for 10 minutes or so, no issues. I get to my destination and use reverse to park. Reverse lights and camera work. If I take a long drive, ~1 hour, get to my destination, no reverse lights or camera. If I shut the truck off and start it back up, everything is working again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alex
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Just noticed this started happening. Not sure if its related but seems to be around the same time I swapped to 4.88 gears. If I drive around for 10 minutes or so, no issues. I get to my destination and use reverse to park. Reverse lights and camera work. If I take a long drive, ~1 hour, get to my destination, no reverse lights or camera. If I shut the truck off and start it back up, everything is working again.

Alex
Sorry for the delay here, Alex. Although I do hope you have found a remedy to your concerns, if you have not, we can certainly assist. What model year is your Jeep and have you taken it to the dealership yet for repair? Send us a private message with more details.

Kate
Jeep Cares

Noflyzone

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL

Alex
Same issue reverse lights and camera work for about 15-20 minutes my reverse lights and camera quit

Noflyzone

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
What are you doing that you need lights and camera in reverse for 15-20 minutes?

Try resetting the UConnect maybe.
Sorry I meant to say they work only about 15 to 20 minutes after the jeep is started not using the entire duration if I drive down the road for 45 minutes put the jeep in reverse to Park the lights and camera do not work if I restart the jeep the lights and camera immediately start working again

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Sorry I meant to say they work only about 15 to 20 minutes after the jeep is started not using the entire duration if I drive down the road for 45 minutes put the jeep in reverse to Park the lights and camera do not work if I restart the jeep the lights and camera immediately start working again
Reset the UConnect. See if that does anything.
Sponsored