moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I have me a rear antirock coming and a new rear driveshaft haha
so you going to run rear anti rock only first? Surprised you didn’t order front and rear... 🤣 I haven’t checked my front driveshaft, yeah I’ll just add one of those in the cart too. Why not right.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
so you going to run rear anti rock only first? Surprised you didn’t order front and rear... 🤣 I haven’t checked my front driveshaft, yeah I’ll just add one of those in the cart too. Why not right.
Haha yeah i like unhooking the front so it doesnt hit anything lol. Maybe eventually ill get one, but i have nothing in the rear and my resis are mounted where the stock sway bar mounts. And without one its a floppy pig back there lol

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
All my parts came in but have to wait for some down time to install. Yeah the passenger side inner fender really took a beating. Probably going to end up shortening the links as much as possible and change direction of upper bolt etc for more clearance. Might end up going anti rock bars front and rear, when I order the rear bumps might just add those to the cart. Yeah why not it’s just more money.
Yeah, the while you're in there mentality gets me every time. Couple that to buy once cry once...
Jeep Wrangler JL Reid Racing Steering knuckles Social-Listening-oh-boy

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Anyone not happy with their Reid Knuckles? Any issues with the fixed stop? My UD44 w/4.88's is arriving this week and my stock Rubi front axle is now sold-including OEM knuckles. So, it is either Reid Racing or OEM JT Mojave iron knuckles...

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone not happy with their Reid Knuckles? Any issues with the fixed stop? My UD44 w/4.88's is arriving this week and my stock Rubi front axle is now sold-including OEM knuckles. So, it is either Reid Racing or OEM JT Mojave iron knuckles...
Very happy with them, no issues with the stops.

Sponsored

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
You can also cut off the fixed stops and tap them to accept the factory stop. I thought about this but just left them the way they were. They are about 1/4 longer than the factory, I ground them down to where I wanted them.

The local machine shop quoted me $50 to mill the stop and drill and tap them FYI.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
You can also cut off the fixed stops and tap them to accept the factory stop. I thought about this but just left them the way they were. They are about 1/4 longer than the factory, I ground them down to where I wanted them.

The local machine shop quoted me $50 to mill the stop and drill and tap them FYI.

Thanks for the info!

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Its here! 😆

4D83936F-4567-436B-B884-25F2FA5329AE.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
nice! Did you order direct or nr4x4? Later seemed best price otd.

does it come with stickers?
It does have stickers, they add 5hp. No I ordered it through rock jock so i could go pick it up lol

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Serial # - 26 showed up today. Waiting on ball joints and these will go on.

Jeep Wrangler JL Reid Racing Steering knuckles 8B569731-1CC9-47BE-8A9F-1AED1ADA2C59
Where's this serial number I keep hearing about? I'll have to look at mine again. I've had them in the pile for a couple weeks now.

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Where's this serial number I keep hearing about? I'll have to look at mine again. I've had them in the pile for a couple weeks now.
There's a spot on there that isn't painted with a stamped #. If you zoom in on my picture, it's the rectangular spot on the bottom.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
There's a spot on there that isn't painted with a stamped #. If you zoom in on my picture, it's the rectangular spot on the bottom.
Oooohhh, that's cool! Now I'm curious where I fall in the pecking order. Lol! Thanks to Moto, they're gonna need smaller stamps or a longer space soon. Hahaha!

Thanks, buddy!
Sponsored