Reid Racing Steering knuckles

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
@WhiteJLUS that kit I sent you in the link has the part I used to press the BJ in with. It is the exact same thing as the Dynatrac kit and it has the angle adapter for the C.

***Edit*** The black ring comes with the kit on Amazon, the silver ring is what you get from Dynatrac.

B80C02B7-5AAB-4BB8-8FFD-6F17B5C0DFEA.jpeg

08C67756-B3A5-488F-B232-CD0BC169E687.jpeg

92AF5AB0-552D-4C3E-A24E-38958606EF04.jpeg

Last edited:

WontonJLUR

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
@WhiteJLUS that kit I sent you in the link has the part I used to press the BJ in with. It is the exact same thing as the Dynatrac kit and it has the angle adapter for the C.

***Edit*** The black ring comes with the kit on Amazon, the silver ring is what you get from Dynatrac.

Jeep Wrangler JL Reid Racing Steering knuckles 92AF5AB0-552D-4C3E-A24E-38958606EF04

Jeep Wrangler JL Reid Racing Steering knuckles 92AF5AB0-552D-4C3E-A24E-38958606EF04

Awesome, I appreciate you digging that up for me. Already purchased the Amazon kit

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
That's what I figured. I'll just get the damn install kit. My inner impatient child isn't gonna be happy when I tell him..
And don't forget. Anything over $70 gets free shipping at Northridge.

I like reminding myself about how fiscally responsible I'm being, even though my cart always ends up at 10-20 times the free shipping minimum. :like:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
And don't forget. Anything over $70 gets free shipping at Northridge.

I like reminding myself about how fiscally responsible I'm being, even though my cart always ends up at 10-20 times the free shipping minimum. :like:
I have an open running tab 🤣

Sponsored

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone else powder coated? I like that idea.

SilverRubi

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Mine are in, along with my Dynatrac ball joints. Just waiting for my gears. Been 4 weeks and probably be a couple more until they are in.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hate to say it, but I'm still sitting on the knuckles, ball joints, axle shafts, and outer axle housing seals. My work season started on March 1st and has been keeping me busy 6 days a week. Also doesn't help that the shop is 50 miles away.

I've really got to bite the bullet and get the front axle squared away, because RPM just shipped a 2" aluminum 2.5 ton tie rod and drag link setup. Metalcloak is sending a trailer plug skid and a rear track bar to replace my Synergy bar. And Northridge is about to get an order for front and rear Currie Antirocks. I was giving it a couple days to decide between aluminum or chromoly arms. I decided on the latter, because I put more value to having stronger splines than a small weight savings. Being able to remove the sway disconnect motor and bumper skid will more than offset the heavier arms.

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Hate to say it, but I'm still sitting on the knuckles, ball joints, axle shafts, and outer axle housing seals. My work season started on March 1st and has been keeping me busy 6 days a week. Also doesn't help that the shop is 50 miles away.

I've really got to bite the bullet and get the front axle squared away, because RPM just shipped a 2" aluminum 2.5 ton tie rod and drag link setup. Metalcloak is sending a trailer plug skid and a rear track bar to replace my Synergy bar. And Northridge is about to get an order for front and rear Currie Antirocks. I was giving it a couple days to decide between aluminum or chromoly arms. I decided on the latter, because I put more value to having stronger splines than a small weight savings. Being able to remove the sway disconnect motor and bumper skid will more than offset the heavier arms.
Hell yeah! Damn you though beat me to the front antirock 🤣

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hell yeah! Damn you though beat me to the front antirock 🤣
Front and rear. Take that!! LOL!

I currently have the Rock Krawler no limits front links, but I went with the shorter ones and they aren't long enough when fully extended. And my rear sway bar is hitting the frame on both sides limiting full flex.

A recent video, along with other reviews, seem to confirm that having both front and back results in a well balanced body during full articulation and it's also not as floppy as I had assumed for daily driving.

Just curious, but is there any reason why you're only looking at the front?
Sponsored