First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JL Safari
Occupation
Retired Navy
I wish I could say I loved Quadratec! I have only ordered a couple of items from Quadratec and the first order was spot on. And then, I ordered Synergy's Front Track Bar and Sector Shaft Brace. As I began installing it I noticed FCA installed a support brace and Synergy's wouldn't work. I sent it back after calling to ensure I could return it (had RA#). That was mid-April.....
(Update) Not sure what happened or how it happened. But today when I called. I had store credit on my account :) It took lots of phone calls but I think this posting did the most good. The super nice person said the credit was on my account!!! Thanks VERY much to whoever fixed this. Things happen, I get it. Thanks again!!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
Hey Cllowe,

I would be happy to check into this for you. Can you tell me your order number? I am very sorry to see this and you are getting incorrect information.

Thank you
Hailey
sent you a message. Maybe you'll be able to help me with one of my unresolved issues

OP
OP
Cllowe

Cllowe

First Name
christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 door jl
update: well I was promised my top by the end of the day today Thursday June 3 and guess what? Yep no top. Quadratec you have really let me down on this one. I ordered this on may 14 and was told it was in stock in the Nevada warehouse and would ship that afternoon. This has become a hassle and a disappointment.

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
update: well I was promised my top by the end of the day today Thursday June 3 and guess what? Yep no top. Quadratec you have really let me down on this one. I ordered this on may 14 and was told it was in stock in the Nevada warehouse and would ship that afternoon. This has become a hassle and a disappointment.
Welcome to dealing with Quadratec. Sorry you're having to deal with this.

Since Hailey was supposedly helping you out I sent a message a week ago for an unresolved issue that now 4 people can't seem to resolve. Its absolutely asinine. And before people go saying I'm probably asking for ridiculous things or something... here is what my unresolved issue is.
All I want is to get the receipt or invoice of what I have recently ordered, 3 orders. I like to have a receipt to show what I've put into my jeep in case of theft or accident. Normally you can log in on their website and pull your receipts for yourself, but for some reason there is nothing showing under my account. When I call they can see them all and can tell me what's on them. But Quadratec service has gotten so bad they can't even produce a receipt for a customer. 4 times I have asked for this and 3 times I was told they would send them to me and a couple of the more recent customer service agents have even said they'd check on it to make sure I get them. Nope. Over a month of trying to get a few pdfs, mailed receipt, whatever - just something that shows item and price. The Quadratec account (Hailey) of this forum just hasn't responded to my PM. The account has been logged into multiple times since then because of the "last seen" data of our accounts.

OP
OP
Cllowe

Cllowe

First Name
christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 door jl
Yes it’s unacceptable. I swear I think that they didn’t even have the top in stock and just hit mopar up to direct ship to me. Mopar told me it would be a month and Q said it would ship that day! That’s why I went with Q. I paid more but you pay for convenience I understand that but I have neither right now.

Sponsored

AU_JLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
I’ve recently placed two separate orders, still pending. Why does it seem after check out the item suddenly appears out of stock? And then the expected arrival date keeps blowing out? It’s hard to get a clear picture of what’s actually happening so I can decide to order something else that is in stock.

OP
OP
Cllowe

Cllowe

First Name
christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 door jl
Yeah they pretty much lie about items being in stock I think.

OP
OP
Cllowe

Cllowe

First Name
christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 door jl
So agin right is right. Quadratec reached out to me and made the situation right. Thanks again.

AU_JLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
So agin right is right. Quadratec reached out to me and made the situation right. Thanks again.
What did they do to make it right? I’m tired of ordering stuff that’s meant to ship today and then not get it for weeks or months.

OP
OP
Cllowe

Cllowe

First Name
christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 door jl
What did they do to make it right? I’m tired of ordering stuff that’s meant to ship today and then not get it for weeks or months.
In house credit
Sponsored