Quadratec?????

OldGuyJL

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Is Quadratec still in business? They don't answer phones. They don't answer online chats. I have been trying to use a gift card but there is no place to "apply" the gift card at checkout. If anyone has successfully used a gift card at Quadratec (on their website) please share how you did it! Thx and Rock On!
Sponsored

xaugievike

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Clubs

used one a few weeks ago with no issue. Also spoke with them on the phone with no issues (other than waiting for an available rep).

OP
OP

OldGuyJL

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
used one a few weeks ago with no issue. Also spoke with them on the phone with no issues (other than waiting for an available rep).
You are lucky! I have bought a lot of stuff from them..and I like their stuff. But, have held for more than 30 minutes in aggregate...and gave up on chat after 2 times at 10 plus minutes. To use a gift card (that I got when I bought a best top item), they say to enter the gift card info at checkout. But checkout only has credit card, paypal and some financing plan option. You can't enter a gift card. Man o man. thx.

RubiTuesday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Is Quadratec still in business? They don't answer phones. They don't answer online chats. I have been trying to use a gift card but there is no place to "apply" the gift card at checkout. If anyone has successfully used a gift card at Quadratec (on their website) please share how you did it! Thx and Rock On!
This might provide some answers. Quadratec responded there.

Sponsored

gsyoung

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU North Edition
I canceled two orders with them a few weeks ago... eta for ship dates kept getting pushed back... this happened two times. Then I called to get more details they assured me the next ship date was good... only to get it bumped again. I canceled and went on Amazon... got my stuff within a week.

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
They're still pushing out content on YouTube every couple of days it seems...

RubiconTN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Getting them to answer is like winning the lottery. They lost a $2000 order, I decided to give it to a different competitor that could answer my call. Unless they have something I absolutely need, I’ll never send them any business.

Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
I just ordered my rugged ridge arcus bumper through them. As usual, fast shipping and great customer service. I did call them to get the forum discount adjustment and an issue solved, they charged my card twice because I clicked twice on a pay button. I did have to wait to speak to a rep for about half an hour, which has been the case since Covid started. I just put the phone on speaker and did something else till they picked up.

Now keep in mind, most stuff is shipping directly from manufacturer so sometimes that's not under their control. My bumper shipped directly from rugged ridge.

EDMURSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Bright White 6spd, 2016 Ford F350 6.7
I just placed an order with them yesterday and the order shipped today.

scottJeepJL

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Actually, the website is rather unintuitive. You need to first enter the credit card on the first page. The next page has a place to enter gift cards. During the check out process it is also not clear that the gift cards were applied. But I verified it with my credit card and the correct transaction happened. Just go ahead and enter your card - it will be alright.

VKSheridan

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 Dr Rubicon JL Hardtop
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Heavy Equipment
Vehicle Showcase
Actually, the website is rather unintuitive. You need to first enter the credit card on the first page. The next page has a place to enter gift cards. During the check out process it is also not clear that the gift cards were applied. But I verified it with my credit card and the correct transaction happened. Just go ahead and enter your card - it will be alright.
LOL, this thread is over a year old Scott but hey, welcome to the forum!

jeepstylin

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7 Renegade, 2020 JLU Rubicon
Resurrecting an old thread. Quadratec still doesn't have an option to apply a gift card at the main payment page. Seems ridiculous. Why sell gift cards if they are not easy to use?
Sponsored