Sponsored

Quadratec Customer Service Nightmare

koinneach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jluxr
That sucks to hear whats going on with Quadratec. I always thought they were great and had some well put together videos on youtube, including installations.
Sponsored

mnjeeper

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 TJ, 2021 JLUR
I've had many great experiences with them. Last one...well, not great. I know I saw they were doing major system changes. That can hurt. Can't explain my last one...but maybe for some it can.

wcjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
YJ with stuff. JL 2dr Sport
I have ordered a variety of items from Quadratec. Had problems with other vendors. One time they didn't have the item in stock. They called to verify I knew about the delay. Sorry your experience is not great.

sardogtella

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKUR. 2021 JLURXR
I ordered some skid plate from quadratec only to find they didn't fit on a 3.6 with etorque. I have spent several hours on hold and never got an answer from a human. I have pretty much memorized thier recordings while on hold. I found a page on thier website that allows you to fill out a return form and send the item back with it. Guess I will do that. The heavy skid plates (two boxes) are not going to be cheap to send back. One thing I k ow for sure is that I will never do business with them again.

bohnster

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude GCM
Occupation
Bourbon Taster
What really sucks is that the bumper was on sale with them and with other vendors and now it's over $100 more so when I finally get my money back through a refund or a charge back I'll have to spend over $100 more to get the damn bumper.
Extreme Terrain! Noted for future reference. Thanks for the tip! I'll give them a try if Quadratec ever refunds my money.
Another XT user here. Always great service and fast shipping. Anyway, did Quadratec actually take your money? They should not capture the funds until the product actually ships. If they do, they are violating their merchant processing agreement. Charge it back whether or not a refund was indicated. Enough of those will put them in review. If not captured, authorization reservations generally expire in 7-10 days so you may be on the cusp of seeing that drop off.

Sponsored

Schism75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLU SAHARA
I ordered some skid plate from quadratec only to find they didn't fit on a 3.6 with etorque. I have spent several hours on hold and never got an answer from a human. I have pretty much memorized thier recordings while on hold. I found a page on thier website that allows you to fill out a return form and send the item back with it. Guess I will do that. The heavy skid plates (two boxes) are not going to be cheap to send back. One thing I k ow for sure is that I will never do business with them again.
i had to spend $80 to return the Lange Hoist 1 of 2 boxes from MA-PA. Lost money and still had to call to process the refund after they received the box. Took 14 days for them to refund the completed purchase.

OP
OP
Kryten

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Another XT user here. Always great service and fast shipping. Anyway, did Quadratec actually take your money? They should not capture the funds until the product actually ships. If they do, they are violating their merchant processing agreement. Charge it back whether or not a refund was indicated. Enough of those will put them in review. If not captured, authorization reservations generally expire in 7-10 days so you may be on the cusp of seeing that drop off.
They charged my card and the order status says it shipped but the FedEx tracking says a label was created but nothing else. After a week they said they would check with FedEx to see why it hasn’t moved. They also said if I don’t receive it or see movement in 3 days that they would ship another one. It took me a week just to get them on the phone again because every time I call I get put on hold for nearly an hour. Now they say they don’t have any to ship. I was told I would be contacted today about getting a refund. I don’t have high hopes.

STGMavrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 1996 Nissan 300ZX, 2008 Lexus ISF, 2012 Ducati 848 CORSE SE
I’m going through the front bumper conundrum as well. Want to retain the factory fogs, but also want a stubby and recessed winch.
I had the same issue. I'm very picky. Check out the Rugged Ridge Arcus front bumper. Checks all your boxes and looks somewhat like the factory bumper. I've had mine for two years and haven't had a single issue. Unlike everything else I've put on the jeep that came "powder coated" their coating has not flaked off or rusted anywhere. I'm very pleased with it.

Kyle_WV

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLU Rubicon XR
Figured I'd share a good story from them recently. I ordered the Mopar all weather mats on April 4th. Mats showed up at my door on April 6th. Now if only Jeep would get my Jeep built.. ordered it back on 1/22/22.

JuzaMe

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vmcrugbychairs.com
Vehicle(s)
1989 YJ, 2005 Duramax, 2022 JLURD(ordered 1/17/22)
Occupation
Working on being a burden to my children.
Another vote for Northridge 4X4! In the past couple of weeks I've made 3 separate purchases with them and had deliveries to my door within 3 days after placing order.

Sponsored

bohnster

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude GCM
Occupation
Bourbon Taster
They charged my card and the order status says it shipped but the FedEx tracking says a label was created but nothing else. After a week they said they would check with FedEx to see why it hasn’t moved.
Bah, I doubt it was ever picked & packed. The label definitely wasn't scanned onto a truck. They are generating a label before a package is ready for shipping and posting it as shipped in their system, then capturing the authorization. Still a violation of the merchant agreement and a poor logistical process. Good luck.

Vaunswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
they gave me a huge discount on the sunrider over the phone (but never actually put the discount in)and I’ve been emailing and calling them for over 30days to get the difference credited. They keep saying it’s been forwarded to a manager. I had to call the CC company yesterday to protest the charges. Rediculous….

Burntoutaccountant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport S
I ordered the mopar control arms in December. They sent me one of the two. Then sent a track bar for a gladiator for the second. I’ve tried getting a replacement and told them of the issue. I still don’t have the right part. I’ll never order anything from them again.

kakwvu

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Figured I'd share a good story from them recently. I ordered the Mopar all weather mats on April 4th. Mats showed up at my door on April 6th. Now if only Jeep would get my Jeep built.. ordered it back on 1/22/22.
Another Kyle from WV .. and I need the mopar mats!

gato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I had ordered almost exclusively from them in the past, with great results. Their shipping was amazing, like in 2 days even large stuff (like 5 tires and wheels) showed up at my door in New England.

When it was time to do my 2021 build, I tried to order it all from them, but it was weird. Items that showed in stock and ready to ship would go to back ordered when you actually placed an order. I had to chat with customer service (and it was painful) several times to change the orders to in stock items, and eventually had to cancel several.

My last few orders were with Northridge and amazingly their stuff showed up at my door in 3 days. I was pleasantly surprised that Northridge has a warehouse in the east (in Kentucky near UPS, I think). So, will order more from them. They are one of the few companies with a reliable in/out of stock function on their site.

In these crazy pandemic days, I don't order/buy anything that is not ready to take delivery or ship immediately.
Sponsored