dshark1

dshark1

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLR
Just use your choice of programmer and set to 25# that’s as low as you can go or turn off and get a good tire gage, I challk tested my 315 KO 2’s and cold I run at 28# and wear is even on all tires and I have almost 50k miles on them but then I used JSCAN and have TPMS off, to many things to worry about than keeping up on TPMS alarms especially when airing down. YMMV
Thx , I have a good tire gauge. Might have to look into a tazer soon. Thx again for your input 👍🏽
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@dshark1

Don't be stupido and turn off TPMS. No reason at all for you to do that with your stock 2021, 2 dr. Rubi.

Your stock Rubi tires are aok set to 32# psi.

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
If you want to lower the threshold, but don't want the cost of a Tazer, the AEV Procal SNAP is less expensive and can lower the TPMS threshold into the 20s.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
If you want to lower the threshold, but don't want the cost of a Tazer, the AEV Procal SNAP is less expensive and can lower the TPMS threshold into the 20s.
I would not run with / install an AEV Procal SNAP, even if you gave me one for free. Absolutely no way..

So many better ways to go and not have to deal with that offering which is crapola at best...
AEV has some good offerings....but the SNAP is pure crapola.... especially the way you have to pin it.

Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
I run my 33 M/Ts at 36 cold. Ride is good. A tazer can help you set the threshold lower and it has other goodies. I have a tazer lite, only used it to calibrate for the biggertires.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
@dshark1

Don't be stupido and turn off TPMS. No reason at all for you to do that with your stock 2021, 2 dr. Rubi.

Your stock Rubi tires are aok set to 32# psi.
For sure 👍🏽 Wasn’t planning too…
Turning off TPMS is not for everyone but i air down a lot and I usually go down to 18-20# so for me to clear TPMS alarms I need to go back up to 37# to clear the alarms then I have to go back down to 28# which is where I run cold and that’s to much dam time airing down then up then down again so i just turn off with JSCAN, I’ve been driving long enough I know when I have a flat 😉 but then I also grew up with manual steering, no TPMS and carburetors with points and plugs

If all you want to do is simple things like TPMS and a few other things check out Jscan, it does not handle some things nearly as well as a Tazer but it does the basics for about a $75 investment

OP
OP
dshark1

dshark1

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLR
Thank
Turning off TPMS is not for everyone but i air down a lot and I usually go down to 18-20# so for me to clear TPMS alarms I need to go back up to 37# to clear the alarms then I have to go back down to 28# which is where I run cold and that’s to much dam time airing down then up then down again so i just turn off with JSCAN, I’ve been driving long enough I know when I have a flat 😉 but then I also grew up with manual steering, no TPMS and carburetors with points and plugs

If all you want to do is simple things like TPMS and a few other things check out Jscan, it does not handle some things nearly as well as a Tazer but it does the basics for about a $75 investment
Thank u sir, For all the good info. I highly appreciate it. This forum is filled with such great folks such as yourself. Thx again & be safe ✌🏼
Sponsored