Megsxr750

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Gsxr750 ,2014 Mazda6,and a 2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Saw this ad on craigslist, so sad.

2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 door
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent Condition
Always garage kept. Routinely serviced and meticulously maintained. All original, never in an accident, never ever taken off road. 56,915 lady driven miles.
$18,200 OBO
Never offroad.jpg
Sponsored

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Seems like an ok deal to me. Good start for a build platform. This is the kind of stuff you look for if you're looking to buy used and build.

Rploaded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Never ever been off road, but driven on salty roads for 12 years. Not my idea of fun to wrench on when a desert jk can be had for the same money.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
My sister in-law bought a new Rubicon in 04. Never drove off road, only in the summer and kept in a garage under a cover for its whole life. It was their summer fun vehicle. I don't ever recall it being dirty, not one time. Her husband ran his own mechanic shop and it was very well cared for. I razzed them all the time for having a garage queen Rubicon. She sold it last summer for around 15 grand. I think it had about 40 to 50 miles on it. All stock except they had changed to a different tire and when one size up from stock.

Bu1falo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE

Always garage kept. Routinely serviced and meticulously maintained. All original, never in an accident, never ever taken off road. 56,915 lady driven miles.
$18,200 OBO
Never offroad.jpg
it's in good condition and it didn't travel that much!

Sponsored

JO DYRT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.clickonpc.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
IT Professional
Vehicle Showcase

$18,200 OBO
Never offroad.jpg
First world problems!

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
That Jeep is happier than any with an angry grille.
Everytime I see an angry grill I think the jeep probably is angry. I mean, if I were a jeep, and my owner put something so hideous on me, I;d be pissed at the world too! ;)

OP
OP
Megsxr750

Megsxr750

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Gsxr750 ,2014 Mazda6,and a 2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
My sister in-law bought a new Rubicon in 04. Never drove off road, only in the summer and kept in a garage under a cover for its whole life. It was their summer fun vehicle. I don't ever recall it being dirty, not one time. Her husband ran his own mechanic shop and it was very well cared for. I razzed them all the time for having a garage queen Rubicon. She sold it last summer for around 15 grand. I think it had about 40 to 50 miles on it. All stock except they had changed to a different tire and when one size up from stock.
Garage queen Rubicon, ha!!
I understand you do whatever you want with your own Jeep, I just feel people are really missing out by not taking it off road. Plus it is a little fun to razz them.

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
My Rubicon is a total street queen. It has never been offroad, and probably never will go offroad in the midwest. I'd take it out west in a heartbeat but have not made the trip since I have owned it. I also have a built TJ that has already been abused offroad, and I would much rather bang that up than my pretty Jeep. (same thing tho - I'm done with midwest wheeling...out west only for this guy!) My Jeep isn't a daily and has not been driven since a few days before xmas. To each their own. I love Jeeps, and even if its never going offroad I would not consider anything but a Rubi because that is what I wanted and like.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
My Rubicon is a total street queen. It has never been offroad, and probably never will go offroad in the midwest. I'd take it out west in a heartbeat but have not made the trip since I have owned it. I also have a built TJ that has already been abused offroad, and I would much rather bang that up than my pretty Jeep. (same thing tho - I'm done with midwest wheeling...out west only for this guy!) My Jeep isn't a daily and has not been driven since a few days before xmas. To each their own. I love Jeeps, and even if its never going offroad I would not consider anything but a Rubi because that is what I wanted and like.
And it is a pretty white rubicon, Love white Rubies.... well all rubies.
Sponsored