Poor Gas Mileage

Al13

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
I get about 20 miles per gallon on highway trips. However I am only getting 13 in the city. I am 76 years old and don’t get on it and I am using mileage and fill up numbers not the onboard computer which isn’t accurate. Anyone else having the same issue? 2019 Moab with 4003 miles. It’s going in for oil change next week and I will talk to the service writer about it but don’t really expect much. Not the same level of competence as our BMW, but luv my Jeep.
Thanks
Sponsored

Snayte

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Hella Yella, 2017 Ram 1500 Longhorn
I get about 20 miles per gallon on highway trips. However I am only getting 13 in the city. I am 76 years old and don’t get on it and I am using mileage and fill up numbers not the onboard computer which isn’t accurate. Anyone else having the same issue? 2019 Moab with 4003 miles. It’s going in for oil change next week and I will talk to the service writer about it but don’t really expect much. Not the same level of competence as our BMW, but luv my Jeep.
Thanks
I am getting about 18 in mostly city driving calculated and using the on board computer.