Please help me!!

Fsttanks

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 JK / 2020 JLUR
Has anyone had any of these codes come up? So when in driving or even stopped my abs, brake, traction stability, serive shifter, service 4wd. Warning lights all pop up. Has anyone had the same issues what was the diagnosis
Screenshot_20210606-161413_OBD JScan.jpg
Screenshot_20210606-161407_OBD JScan.jpg
Screenshot_20210606-161401_OBD JScan.jpg
Screenshot_20210606-161355_OBD JScan.jpg
YES all of those and more. Our 2020 JLUR was just bought back by FCA because of the issues. FCA could not determine the causes, though it was highly suspected that a number of improperly seated fuses caused multiple shorts and malfunction. Once the damage was done there was no “cheap” or reliable way to fix the issues.

I have a lengthy thread about it here on the forum.
7435A475-185C-408E-9320-9E3AC2FB7AC6.jpeg
Sponsored

Mtpockets

First Name
MT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4-Door

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
@michail

Not following you when you say "I can't really get it to do much of anything." ... anyway, you don't hear/see posts/ reports of JSCAN use disasters.... but sure any programmer could screw the pooch so to speak.. and cause chitt to happen.. dependent on settings you fooled with.. Probably not the case here though...
Mostly reading modules, some just don't seem to be working. To get a feel for the app I tried a Tell tale turn signal, which illuminated the high beams indicator. After that I decided to not mess with it any longer.

I've used programmers on Audi, VW and Ford. Those were much more polished systems.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

To get a feel for the app I tried a Tell tale turn signal, which illuminated the high beams indicator. After that I decided to not mess with it any longer.
You do know that there is a demo mode within the JSCAN app, right? No need to connect to anything for testing purposes.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I have used JSCAN for several moths and have made changes to lots of adaptations and have yet to have a single issue with my 2018, I have changed tire sizes, TMPS settings from pressure adjustments to off/ on, IBS settings to control how my batteries are charged, increased and decreased voltages going to lights several other things and the last time I was in it I ran a quick scan and even a deep scan and no reported issues.

I have even used two different OBDII BT modules and the cheaper one is just as fast and reliable as the more expensive one.

Not sure what you have going on to generate that many error codes but seems to be more going on besides a possible issue with JSCAN.

JSCAN is not as refined as say the Tazer is but JSCAN from a standpoint of tweaking settings does a lot more than the Tazer does, i think of it as more of an depth control of settings.

And if you think that JSCAN has caused issues you can reverse your changes as they are saved under trace & restore from the gear in the upper right hand corner, it’s a lengthy process if you made lots of changes but it does work, I always just keep a note log of what I have changed but to be honest until this past weekend I had not been in it for maybe two months.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jordon97

First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler sahara jlu
Replaced the Aux battery today main battery was still good. So within the next few days I'll know if this solves my issue or if I'll need to go a different route

OP
OP

Jordon97

First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope aux battery wasn't the problem. Anyone know of a way to check for a faulty wheel speed sensor? I have jscan if that helps?

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I would fully charge both batteries then disconnect them if they are tied together then after about an hour meter each battery at the source then meter again after 12-18 hrs and see how much drop in voltage you get.

OP
OP

Jordon97

First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update: so my jeep got looked at for a few days at a shop they played trial and error with the modules on can bus c. They believe the tpms module is the issue causing everything to fail. In which the tpms module is one of the only ones that isn't inside of the car this module is located on the bottom of the jeep. So chances it could've been contaminated with water/mud is very likely. So that is unplugged and haven't had issues for 3 days so far. So keeping my fingers crossed 🤞

SilverSurfer

First Name
Heinrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon 3.6 8-speed Auto
The TPMS module is located at the bottom of the Jeep? Where exactly?

OP
OP

Jordon97

First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Okay update jeep lasted 2 weeks with replacing the tpms module. Then it started doing its problems again. So then I left my jeep with my mechanic for a month. We tried replacing the anti lock module. That lasted a few days with no problems. But like before the dash once again lit up with the same problems/codes.
Then he ended up finding a forum some where, where the guy was talking about the same issues but he would hit is glove box and they would stop. Come to find out there is a spot where all of the can c wires plug into behind the glove box. So my mechanic replaced that. Also said that it took a half hour to unplug the wire because they were stuck in there like it was sticky as if someone had spilt something at one point. So far haven't had problems since replacing the can c part. Hopefully this can help someone. It really could be anything since they are all connected. The biggest part of the problem was it was just a bunch of trial and error.
Sponsored