Sponsored

Please help me identify these parts

cliccione

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S (JL)
Hey guys thanks so much for clicking and helping me in advance. Looking to do an all blacked out lift look. I will attach photos of wheels tires fenders bumper and light that I am looking to add I’m hoping someone smarter than me can help me w finding this look.. mostly brand of wheels, wheel size, tire size, and lift in inches is what I am searching for.

Much appreciated

Also ride quality on highway drop in mpg insight If any of you have done similar to you vehicle would be a great bonus.

F27F0B96-E0B7-46B4-9E8E-4C97D38DBCE6.png

0E7118CF-CBA2-480E-8ECC-7896E1A0AF02.png
Sponsored

meBlob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Have you tried asking the guy who posted the picture? In my experience most of the community is friendly enough to tell you what wheels, tires, etc they're running if you ask :) I'm sure he'd be more than happy to tell you what he put on it.

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Have you tried asking the guy who posted the picture? In my experience most of the community is friendly enough to tell you what wheels, tires, etc they're running if you ask :) I'm sure he'd be more than happy to tell you what he put on it.
Pretty sure that's Eric Decker (former NFL WR/reality show star). Might be a little hard to get ahold of him...

meBlob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Pretty sure that's Eric Decker (former NFL WR/reality show star). Might be a little hard to get ahold of him...
Oh no I get that, but the person who posted it was called, "tristarautomotive615" which I'd assume is a nearby shop that put on all the things for Eric!

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Oh no I get that, but the person who posted it was called, "tristarautomotive615" which I'd assume is a nearby shop that put on all the things for Eric!
Sorry - I didn't really read the words, just went by the pic :blush:

Sponsored

OP
OP

cliccione

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S (JL)
Thanks guys I reached out no response yet.. I’m guessing it’s 37s 2 inch lift grappler tires fenders and lights aftermarket wheels look 8 spoke all black no contrast that’s what had hard time finding w offset
Sponsored