Order Process

Kornpop

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Silverado Z71
So just got my window sticker today!!! After 2 months, ordered 1/31. What is the next step In the build/order process, Is it shipping? Thank y’all
Sponsored

JeepNomad

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Retired Navy
So just got my window sticker today!!! After 2 months, ordered 1/31. What is the next step In the build/order process, Is it shipping? Thank y’all
If you have your window sticker you should be in some form of shipping status. Either waiting to be shipped or it's on the way. I would call your dealer and he should be able to tell you exactly what's up. Curious, what dealership did you order through? I'm also in Memphis and used Homer Skelton in Millington.

Albertaktm

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys 2 Door Manual.
Occupation
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
If you have your window sticker you should be in some form of shipping status. Either waiting to be shipped or it's on the way. I would call your dealer and he should be able to tell you exactly what's up. Curious, what dealership did you order through? I'm also in Memphis and used Homer Skelton in Millington.
Shipping status after the window sticker is issues? Really? I got my window sticker about 2 weeks after i ordered it. I never have seen a build sheet. I ordered Feb 20th. The last i heard from the dealer is that it should leave the plant by the end of the month. That was Monday before the plant closed. I will say a lot of the tracking programs on this site don't track orders to Canada. Jeep chat works. Till i gave them a Canadian VIN. They said call FCA Canada. They said the serial number isn't even in their system. with all that, i am very much doubting it's even built.

JeepNomad

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Retired Navy
Shipping status after the window sticker is issues? Really? I got my window sticker about 2 weeks after i ordered it. I never have seen a build sheet. I ordered Feb 20th. The last i heard from the dealer is that it should leave the plant by the end of the month. That was Monday before the plant closed. I will say a lot of the tracking programs on this site don't track orders to Canada. Jeep chat works. Till i gave them a Canadian VIN. They said call FCA Canada. They said the serial number isn't even in their system. with all that, i am very much doubting it's even built.
The OP is in the U.S. as am I. So that is what I am speaking too. There's hundreds of variables that make every build different. Canada seems to be a totally different process which i'm sure you already know from this forum.

Albertaktm

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys 2 Door Manual.
Occupation
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
The OP is in the U.S. as am I. So that is what I am speaking too. There's hundreds of variables that make every build different. Canada seems to be a totally different process which i'm sure you already know from this forum.[/
The process is still the same, it's just we can't track. The order date to at your dealer dates are pretty close to the same.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Kornpop

Kornpop

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Silverado Z71
Thank you!
I’ll have to give them a call
Thanks! Small world. I ordered out of Collierville, can’t think of his name. I called the dealer for an update and it’s shipped and supposed to arrive 3/30. Can’t wait. It’ll be my first wrangler.

JeepNomad

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Retired Navy
Thank you!
I’ll have to give them a call

Thanks! Small world. I ordered out of Collierville, can’t think of his name. I called the dealer for an update and it’s shipped and supposed to arrive 3/30. Can’t wait. It’ll be my first wrangler.
Right on! Our Jeep's are probably on the same train. I've been researching bumpers and winches all day today. Let the mods begin! Congrats! This is my first Wrangler also... I owned a Comanche back in the late 80's but never a wrangler.

JeepHead

First Name
Amarinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Ordered Jeep Rubicon Unlimited 2021 on October 7th 2020 at a dealership in Ontario, Canada. Haven’t got any VON or VIN yet after almost 8 weeks of the order. Dealer informed the order hasn’t been picked up for the scheduling yet so, No VON or VIN to provide. Don’t know if it’s true or not. How long does it usually take for the Wrangler factory order?

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
Hey All

Curious to know how long the current wait time is as well. Any way to know? I'm currently in lease until May, last payment in April. I want to factory order a new JL so that if anything it arrives a month earlier than my lease is up so I'm not without a car. Also dumb question, but can you return a lease early as long as you've paid the total term amount?

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Hey All

Curious to know how long the current wait time is as well. Any way to know? I'm currently in lease until May, last payment in April. I want to factory order a new JL so that if anything it arrives a month earlier than my lease is up so I'm not without a car. Also dumb question, but can you return a lease early as long as you've paid the total term amount?
U can return a lease early if its been paid in full..if not paid in full, they can work the remainder of the payoff in your payments for your next vehicle

Sponsored

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Ordered Jeep Rubicon Unlimited 2021 on October 7th 2020 at a dealership in Ontario, Canada. Haven’t got any VON or VIN yet after almost 8 weeks of the order. Dealer informed the order hasn’t been picked up for the scheduling yet so, No VON or VIN to provide. Don’t know if it’s true or not. How long does it usually take for the Wrangler factory order?
When ordering in the US the VON is available within a day or two. Canada may be different but I suspect that the dealer is giving you the run around.

Later,
Johnny

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
U can return a lease early if its been paid in full..if not paid in full, they can work the remainder of the payoff in your payments for your next vehicle
Going to be likely ordering from a different dealership. I've heard some early lease return horror stories where you can be subject to fees or pay the difference if sold at auction? Does that typically only apply if greater than 90 days prior to end of lease?

Also when ordering do you know the approx time frame of delivery?

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Going to be likely ordering from a different dealership. I've heard some early lease return horror stories where you can be subject to fees or pay the difference if sold at auction? Does that typically only apply if greater than 90 days prior to end of lease?

Also when ordering do you know the approx time frame of delivery?
I turned a few leases in early...most was 2 months...never had to pay any extra money. Thats total BS because your lease is paid for. Go to another dealership. AS far as ordering, I ordered a Willys on 11-7...I heard nothing yet

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
I turned a few leases in early...most was 2 months...never had to pay any extra money. Thats total BS because your lease is paid for. Go to another dealership. AS far as ordering, I ordered a Willys on 11-7...I heard nothing yet
Right? I thought so too. Awesome I'm looking to get a Willys too congrats! What spec did you go with?

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Right? I thought so too. Awesome I'm looking to get a Willys too congrats! What spec did you go with?
I got the JL, Sting Ray, fully loaded except for the Advanced Safety Package and the Hard Top...the color was between the Sarge Green and Sting Ray, but the day I went to the dealer the sun hit the Sarge in a way I did not like so we went with the safe choice...also, I do not like the look of the hard top at all...this is my 3rd one and never ordered the hard top. Got the Turbo...drove both...seemed the turbo had a bit more torque...to me it was not worth the 1500 difference...I did like the 6 though, just was not worth the money
Sponsored