Newbie - ordering question/timing/process

stiks511

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery sport
looking to get my first Jeep, a rubicon. I have a lease (not a jeep) to turn in in the next 6 months and am wondering how to go about the jeep buying process. I'm thinking there won't be many 2019's left if i wait 6 months, and certainly not with the options/color i want (I'm in Los Angeles btw). So, i'm left thinking i might have to get a 2020. It seems like ordering might get me a better deal? I'm not sure how it works, I find a dealer and order through them? Any good dealers in LA (i've read here that HB has a good history of deals with the mention of this forum and a tread lightly membership) Do i go through all the financing at order time? I can't be without a car for any length of time so i need to time it as best i can. thanks!

DrDee

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Beetle 2003, Sahara 4 door Silver 2020
looking to get my first Jeep, a rubicon. I have a lease (not a jeep) to turn in in the next 6 months and am wondering how to go about the jeep buying process. I'm thinking there won't be many 2019's left if i wait 6 months, and certainly not with the options/color i want (I'm in Los Angeles btw). So, i'm left thinking i might have to get a 2020. It seems like ordering might get me a better deal? I'm not sure how it works, I find a dealer and order through them? Any good dealers in LA (i've read here that HB has a good history of deals with the mention of this forum and a tread lightly membership) Do i go through all the financing at order time? I can't be without a car for any length of time so i need to time it as best i can. thanks!
There are some threads on this forum that should be able to help with your specific location. I’m a newbie to Jeep and ordered my 2020 Sahara, waiting on delivery. It’s a bit daunting at first, but my dealership is great! Good luck with the hunt. The forum has tons of information and you’ll definitely get answers to your questions.

Advertisement

Bestop

Advertisement