Oracle flush mount tail lights!!!

joegrasse

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Red JLUR
How well does the blind spot monitoring work with the change in position?
Sponsored

OP
OP
X-Treme

X-Treme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Occupation
Happily Retired
Got mine on last night. I do have the LED package but no hyperflash situation....yet. I friggin LOVE them and the back up lights are incredible!!

1.jpg
I have the LED package too and no hyperflash for me either. It was showing a tail out code on the dash but got rid of that with my Tazer. I love the look and those bulky tail lights are just a memory!

Wkaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Got mine on last night. I do have the LED package but no hyperflash situation....yet. I friggin LOVE them and the back up lights are incredible!!

1.jpg
curious about the corner armor ? who makes that?

vegasblue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I have the LED package too and no hyperflash for me either. It was showing a tail out code on the dash but got rid of that with my Tazer. I love the look and those bulky tail lights are just a memory!
I'll have to pay attention on the way home today. Nothing came on this morning.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I installed my flush LED lights yesterday. Barely 24 hours later, after a day out in the frozen slush, the new tail lights are covered in a dried gray film...and they're still reasonably bright. 👍

I missed the group buy but just ordered a set yesterday. I got 10% off with free shipping, and received a email saying they should ship around the Jan.22
You're in good shape. The pre-order sale price was $340.00, which is what I paid. Your 10% discount puts you at $360.00, so there was little penalty in waiting to order.

Sponsored

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker

Bocephus1963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon. 1976 K5 Blazer. 1995 S10 Blazer 4wd
Occupation
Forklift Operator
Thought I was gonna get lucky and have no problems but was out driving today and the dash shot me a "left tail light out" notification. If anyone hears how to stop that please let me know. Thanks

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Reach out to Oracle. They’re working on a fix.
@jhackathorne

Yeah, they have been working on their fix for many months now... :LOL: .... And once the fix is available ... IF/When..... you will wait months on a waiting list for the fix to be sent to you... But, yes..... Oracle says a fix is close at hand... :CWL:

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
@jhackathorne

Yeah, they have been working on their fix for many months now... :LOL: .... And once the fix is available ... IF/When..... you will wait months on a waiting list for the fix to be sent to you... But, yes..... Oracle says a fix is close at hand... :CWL:
You could always reinstall with the resistor and use a tazer to flash taillights to halogen and then it'll work just fine.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I’m not saying no makers don’t have issues but these lights were a long time in development and testing 😆 but now have issues, I was eager to hear of these being released many months back like before the JT’s were released but ended up going a different route as I got tired of waiting.

These are not flush mount but have been rock solid with zero issues, I’m sure Oracle will address the bulb out issue but how long before a fix is available, not sure adding a resistor would be acceptable to them as you are altering the original design by adding and a replacement may be denied so I would try to set to LED using JSCAN or Tazer and I believe JSCAN even has the ability to turn off front and rear lamp diagnostics which disables lamp out warnings.

Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle flush mount tail lights!!! 56587075-543D-4628-B6F5-C4CE807566FF

Mike Venezia

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape
Im more agitated with Jeep here! They know how much we love to tweak everything on our Jeeps. It seems like they went out of their way to make some electronics installs complicated. Radios, speakers, lights, etc. Those Oracle lights look sick, I hope they work it out!
Sponsored