First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Not sure about yours but mine throw codes, do yours.

mikem20

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
It’s a pain in the ass with the tazer but it does work to get rid of the rapid flash. I followed the instructions on a YouTube video.

Byrds8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Beach, 2022 JLU High Tide
Thought I read somewhere they were supposed to fix the hyper flash? Guess there goes me buying. I had no plans on a Tazer. LOL

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Thought I read somewhere they were supposed to fix the hyper flash? Guess there goes me buying. I had no plans on a Tazer. LOL
The only confirmed, post-release tweak that I've read about concerned replacing those tail lights, which were part of an early production run, that weren't sealed correctly during manufacture.

As far as hyper-flash and reduced functionality of the BSM function, the Tazer (and JScan too?) seems to be the accepted solution for the former. As to the latter, the consensus amongst most owners is that spotty BSM alerts can't really be improved upon, due to the fixed position of the sensor in the Oracle lights being different than in the OEM tail light.

Byrds8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Beach, 2022 JLU High Tide
The only confirmed, post-release tweak that I've read about concerned replacing those tail lights, which were part of an early production run, that weren't sealed correctly during manufacture.

As far as hyper-flash and reduced functionality of the BSM function, the Tazer (and JScan too?) seems to be the accepted solution for the former. As to the latter, the consensus amongst most owners is that spotty BSM alerts can't really be improved upon, due to the fixed position of the sensor in the Oracle lights being different than in the OEM tail light.
Thanks for the reply. I guess Ill just keep the stock ones. They may not be the prettiest but I guess they do what they need to...mostly lol. My wife has halogen tails. Soon I am going to get her some 720lumen DiodeDynamic LEDs. Kinda envy her because I know how bright those suckers are.

Bocephus1963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon. 1976 K5 Blazer. 1995 S10 Blazer 4wd
Occupation
Forklift Operator
Thanks for the reply. I guess Ill just keep the stock ones. They may not be the prettiest but I guess they do what they need to...mostly lol. My wife has halogen tails. Soon I am going to get her some 720lumen DiodeDynamic LEDs. Kinda envy her because I know how bright those suckers are.

I was among the first ones to buy these and i had the hyper flash as well and an occasional taillight out warning. Last year they came out with an inline pigtail that goes between the taillight and factory wires that solved all of the above. Maybe hit them up for the pigtail.

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
I am pretty sure sometime within the last couple months they fixed the bulb out/flash issue. I have had zero issues with mine since I installed them a month ago. Only problem is BSM are spotty.

XX4XEXX

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Mine do not hyper but I get light out. ECRI fixed it.

Sponsored

david63

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara, 2018 & 2015 2 door JK Sport
Wondering if anyone found a BSM solution. Mine does work but not the same as stock. The angle of the sensor is definitely more towards the back and less on the side. Only activates when’s car is much closer towards the rear.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Wondering if anyone found a BSM solution. Mine does work but not the same as stock. The angle of the sensor is definitely more towards the back and less on the side. Only activates when’s car is much closer towards the rear.
Prior posts on the subject suggest that using shims to adjust the angle of the blind spot sensor provides a mild improvement when compared to not doing so.

The owner consensus seems to be that factory functioning can't be fully restored with the flush mount lights in situ; they simply don't allow the sensor to sit in the same position as do the factory tail lights.
Sponsored