Sponsored

Opinion on decor . . .

Vstarjewel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 Door Sport Wrangler
I really, REALLY want to dress up Molly's interior with a couple of accent trim pieces. I have found a set a like, but in the description it says "fits JL, fits Sport model, but NOT Sport S" (see below pic). From the pics the set up looks just like what I have, which is an S. What is the difference between these buttons on the Sport S model and the Sport model???

c_oc=AQkdU2JLt4la-TwFns5ofWesJApw38Zf6GLk34tmmzZaE3JscuL7FNCvJ4K-fuNK2bs&_nc_ht=scontent.fdtw1-1.jpg
Sponsored

californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I really, REALLY want to dress up Molly's interior with a couple of accent trim pieces. I have found a set a like, but in the description it says "fits JL, fits Sport model, but NOT Sport S" (see below pic). From the pics the set up looks just like what I have, which is an S. What is the difference between these buttons on the Sport S model and the Sport model???

c_oc=AQkdU2JLt4la-TwFns5ofWesJApw38Zf6GLk34tmmzZaE3JscuL7FNCvJ4K-fuNK2bs&_nc_ht=scontent.fdtw1-1.jpg
I believe there are a couple of references to those trim pieces in the red thread, and other red mods. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...es-red-parts-red-upgrades-red-mods-more.6741/

OP
OP

Vstarjewel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 Door Sport Wrangler
I believe there are a couple of references to those trim pieces in the red thread, and other red mods. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...es-red-parts-red-upgrades-red-mods-more.6741/
Thank you!! I found a thread or two on "Sport S or Sport" when I was trying to figure out the difference. I ended up contacting my salesperson at the dealership . . . he said if the Jeep has power windows and locks it's a Sport S.

Now . . . how about finding these pieces in green?? :surprised:
Sponsored