Ohio beginner trails

Kitt

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler
Today was an awesome experience, as it was my 1st time wheeling my Ruby. What a privilege to have such a cool place to go wheeling close to where I live. Thank you Southington Off Road for making it possible for us to flex our rigs and have a great time. And just for the record, SOR offers everything from beginners to advanced trails.
0F751AD9-03BC-4E0A-87BB-59847CEB4422.jpeg
AC4739D8-1630-42EB-84FC-CF1980EB9CB9.jpeg
B6AD46C1-947C-4F23-AAEF-88E832473A25.jpeg
BB699662-AFFA-4668-9AEC-FF9CC0BD0F3F.jpeg
49E121A6-5219-4723-AB1B-2CB78591471C.jpeg
I made it for the first time this past Saturday. Lots of great people willing to help and some really fun trails to explore. Definitely going back.
Jeep Wrangler JL Ohio beginner trails 20200606_093342
Jeep Wrangler JL Ohio beginner trails 20200606_151450
Sponsored

emptyminded42

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellayella JLU Sport S 6MT, Forester XT
Occupation
Engineer
Really want to join you folks this summer - wanted to go out yesterday but got wrapped up taking care of the lawn and landscaping. Y'all going to keep posting when you plan to head out to the trails? Hope so.

Kitt

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler
Really want to join you folks this summer - wanted to go out yesterday but got wrapped up taking care of the lawn and landscaping. Y'all going to keep posting when you plan to head out to the trails? Hope so.
Hey. Well I'm hooked. I don't think I'll make it next month, July 4th weekend. I'm assuming it will be crazy busy.
But August should work out for me. Wish they were open more than once a month, would be great to get out there sooner.

I'll respond back here closer to Aug in case anyone want to meet up.

emptyminded42

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellayella JLU Sport S 6MT, Forester XT
Occupation
Engineer
Hey. Well I'm hooked. I don't think I'll make it next month, July 4th weekend. I'm assuming it will be crazy busy.
But August should work out for me. Wish they were open more than once a month, would be great to get out there sooner.

I'll respond back here closer to Aug in case anyone want to meet up.
Sweet. I'm a 100% newb to offroading and have an unmodified Unlimited Sport S with the Michelin all-seasons so I'm really looking forward to meeting up with some other peeps that are cool with hanging out with a newbie. Hoping to get some side steps/rails in this summer.

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
I miss the days in Oklahoma that we had so much fan just go abandoned places and lands. Here in Ohio it seems not much, except offroad parks full of side by side and ATV guys. I am not a big fan of mud and that gives me even less choices

Sponsored

amnesiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
Sweet. I'm a 100% newb to offroading and have an unmodified Unlimited Sport S with the Michelin all-seasons so I'm really looking forward to meeting up with some other peeps that are cool with hanging out with a newbie. Hoping to get some side steps/rails in this summer.
I’m in the exact same boat, I’m completely stock and it’s my daily driver, so I’d rather not get it beat up. But, I would like to check out the park this summer. I’ll keep an eye on this thread.

JeepzJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
I’m in the exact same boat, I’m completely stock and it’s my daily driver, so I’d rather not get it beat up. But, I would like to check out the park this summer. I’ll keep an eye on this thread.
stock JL Sahara with the AT’s and LSD with the 6 speed manual. There’s plenty of beginner trails (as that’s really all I’m fitted to do currently). Though mine isn’t my daily

between the forums and NEO 4x4 on Facebook there’s always something going on. Meetups, other parks adventures when SOR isn’t open

currently on a FB ban, so I can only see, not interact :swear: :facepalm:

amnesiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
stock JL Sahara with the AT’s and LSD with the 6 speed manual. There’s plenty of beginner trails (as that’s really all I’m fitted to do currently). Though mine isn’t my daily

between the forums and NEO 4x4 on Facebook there’s always something going on. Meetups, other parks adventures when SOR isn’t open

Thanks for the tip. I will check out FB. Do you need an invite or is it an open group?

amnesiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S

Also, :like: on the MT.

Coops4284

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB; 2019 Indian Scout Bobber
Occupation
IT Enterprise Architect
Vehicle Showcase
I belong to a few groups in NW/Central Ohio. I trail ride with MOJO (Mid-Ohio Jeepers Organization). When I started trailing with them I was a stock MOAB. I have made several mods since then, but they have trails for stock, mod, and heavily modded. Most of the trails are township roads down in southern Ohio. MOJO is a great group of people that are all about helping other Jeepers!
Sponsored