First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
It was the only JLU with infotainment package, winter package, and soft top groups she wanted.
Eric, where did you get that patch in your profile picture? I like that.

Sponsored

Coops4284

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB; 2019 Indian Scout Bobber
Occupation
IT Enterprise Architect
Vehicle Showcase
Been on here a while and have had "Blue Devil" since July 2019. I am in Mt. Blanchard, which is outside of Findlay. Wheel often with MOJO and 419 Jeep Brigade.

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
I moved to Ohio for my job. I'll be living in Cincinnati and working in the Miami Valley.

I'm looking forward to finding a group to go wheeling with. Hopefully, trips to eastern mountain trails. The Outer Banks would nice as well. Also, road trips west to Rockies, and great basin desert trails. Rubicon in the Sierra too! Any jeepers doing vacation weekend, week, or multi-week runs to wheel?

I spent a day in Moab while traveling here from SoCal. I picked up driver side fender and panel bruises at Hell's Revenge. Any advice on custom shops or other service or repair recommendations?

A coworker recommend Spade Made in Cincinnati for both body work and maintenance for my rig's lift/steering/driveshafts/gearing mechanicals, as well as body repairs. The shop is half way between where I live and work.

As for routine OEM service or warrantied work, the same coworker recommended Cronin Jeep in Lebanon, which is near my work.

Cheers!

CWRUYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Hi all! Very delayed in posting here....

Munson Twp, Geauga Co.

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
I moved to Ohio for my job. I'll be living in Cincinnati and working in the Miami Valley.

I'm looking forward to finding a group to go wheeling with. Hopefully, trips to eastern mountain trails. The Outer Banks would nice as well. Also, road trips west to Rockies, and great basin desert trails. Rubicon in the Sierra too! Any jeepers doing vacation weekend, week, or multi-week runs to wheel?

I spent a day in Moab while traveling here from SoCal. I picked up driver side fender and panel bruises at Hell's Revenge. Any advice on custom shops or other service or repair recommendations?

A coworker recommend Spade Made in Cincinnati for both body work and maintenance for my rig's lift/steering/driveshafts/gearing mechanicals, as well as body repairs. The shop is half way between where I live and work.

As for routine OEM service or warrantied work, the same coworker recommended Cronin Jeep in Lebanon, which is near my work.

Cheers!
Bump...
Jeep Wrangler JL Ohio Jeepers 1626527899262

Sponsored

DogsRule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JL
South Akron here.
I do a lot of autocross and can't wait to try her around the track.
;)