Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
Sarcasm...

Only messing with what you called some of us as not knowing enough as you.
FYI. I did not stiffen the frame nor have I swapped out the original aluminum steering box. I watched videos and took advice from people here. I "found" the issue and corrected it. Maybe you were just overthinking it with your "big" ego brain.
When people say DW is a Jeep thing and get over it, or stab the brakes and crank the wheel real fast and it goes away,or you hacked up your suspension and you are blaming it on Jeep. I donā€™t consider any of that very knowledgeable. There are several sharp people on here, but they are not the ones making the smart ass comments either.

Or you donā€™t even need a stabilizer if the Jeep is set up right. Well that very well may be true on a TJ or even a JK. I would have been in the same camp two years ago, as a matter of fact I was. Thatā€™s the reason I didnā€™t do the buy back. I have literally pulled the entire front suspension out of a Jeep that drove perfect and installed it on mine and it didnā€™t solve the problem. Explain that?
Sponsored

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
When people say DW is a Jeep thing and get over it, or stab the brakes and crank the wheel real fast and it goes away,or you hacked up your suspension and you are blaming it on Jeep. I donā€™t consider any of that very knowledgeable. There are several sharp people on here, but they are not the ones making the smart ass comments either.

Or you donā€™t even need a stabilizer if the Jeep is set up right. Well that very well may be true on a TJ or even a JK. I would have been in the same camp two years ago, as a matter of fact I was. Thatā€™s the reason I didnā€™t do the buy back. I have literally pulled the entire front suspension out of a Jeep that drove perfect and installed it on mine and it didnā€™t solve the problem. Explain that?

You win! Pick up your prize at the Ford Dealership. You'll be a big hit on their forum.

If you wanted only the "several" sharp people on here to stroke your ego, you should have PM'd them and started a group chat.

I'll leave you alone now.

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR

Your Jeep is the devil.

OP
OP
Jeep&dogs

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
You win! Pick up your prize at the Ford Dealership. You'll be a big hit on their forum.

If you wanted only the "several" sharp people on here to stroke your ego, you should have PM'd them and started a group chat.

I'll leave you alone now.
Thanks again for the intelligent conversation. šŸ˜‰

Sponsored

Mudduck

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 4door
Oh man,
someone got that smart in life and never even kiss a Parrot......but definitely a cockatoo. :CWL:

Jeep Wrangler JL Officially done. dance-ricky

fuelfox4949

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon JL
Occupation
Capt of the Wiggle Wagons.
"I have literally pulled the entire front suspension out of a Jeep that drove perfect and installed it on mine and it didnā€™t solve the problem. Explain that?"

Maybe your not good at building jeeps!

for the sake of others please stop driving it on the road before you kill a innocent family.
scrap the jeep and start a new build.

OP
OP
Jeep&dogs

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
"I have literally pulled the entire front suspension out of a Jeep that drove perfect and installed it on mine and it didnā€™t solve the problem. Explain that?"

Maybe your not good at building jeeps!

for the sake of others please stop driving it on the road before you kill a innocent family.
scrap the jeep and start a new build.
Or itā€™s not caused by any of the suspension components? šŸ˜‰

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Well you know they say the first step in personal healing is admitting your issues, congratulations on admitting your fetish for window licking. Now you can take the next step in solving it by looking for a good counselor to help get you through it. Wish you all the best.
"Do as I say, not as I do". You just missed this phrase at the begining of your reply... LOL

Sponsored

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

Easy to explain. The issue is the installer, not the Jeep nor are the Jeep parts.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Welp. You are def belong in a bronco if you think they even begin to compare with jeeps... so enjoy your new bronco- buy a rain coat for the leaks, and superglue for the dash- it'll be fineeeeee šŸ˜†. Bye felicia.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
Damn there's a lot of hate in this thread lol. Glad you're ok and you didn't hit anyone. I too experienced this in my JT but was able to control it and pull to the side of the highway and stop. Had it on dashcam and showed the dealer service dept. and they ordered me a new steering damper and updated steering box. Didn't experience it since then.

That being said @Jeep&dogs , I'll admit to not reading like 5 pages of vitriol, have you said what parts may be coming on the market soon? :D
Sponsored