Sponsored

Off Road Pages Coordinates & Altitude

Does your Off Road Pages Coordinates & Altitude working?

• Total voters

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
Now I'm excited!
Don’t get to excited, there will be growing pains. Right now I noticed it takes a little longer to boot up when you hit the orp icon and the altitude adjusting. I think it’s trying to wake up. There will probably be a period where uconnect will analyze the update to see what they need to massage. Sorta like iPhone. Of course they need feed back which besides complaints they also monitor this site.
Sponsored

DWheelerR

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Occupation
Photographer
Vehicle Showcase
Don’t get to excited, there will be growing pains. Right now I noticed it takes a little longer to boot up when you hit the orp icon and the altitude adjusting. I think it’s trying to wake up. There will probably be a period where uconnect will analyze the update to see what they need to massage. Sorta like iPhone. Of course they need feed back which besides complaints they also monitor this site.
I didn't get it yet anyways. Hopefully I do though and it's not the same update I got in February.

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
When did you get this update? I got the last main update last month? But it did not fix mine. I'm in Florida too
Just as a reminder I was told by uconnect there are three different updates coming out. Supposedly two are over the air and one he thinks has to be dealer installed. I have been patient for a year or so and beginning to feel like the two Buzzards sitting on a fence. One looks at the other one and says; patience my ass I’m going to kill something. Lol! my orp update was today and I received my gps lat/long and alt. Don’t understand why it took so long for them to do this. Is it just me or does it seem that since the new owners took over things are picking up?

FrankNY

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLU Sahara
Does the update notification pop up automatically, or do you have to search for it?

Sponsored

OP
OP
18BlackJLRU

18BlackJLRU

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4XE Rubicon
Good news, I received my second over the air Uconnect update yesterday... I noticed today that I received the Off Road Pages V200820.0 with it... With this version my Coordinates & Altitude are now working fine !

Jeep Wrangler JL Off Road Pages Coordinates & Altitude A031E7D7-5AE4-4796-8ECB-AC8AAC6589EB

DWheelerR

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Occupation
Photographer
Vehicle Showcase
Good news, I received my second over the air Uconnect update yesterday... I noticed today that I received the Off Road Pages V200820.0 with it... With this version my Coordinates & Altitude are now working fine !

Jeep Wrangler JL Off Road Pages Coordinates & Altitude A031E7D7-5AE4-4796-8ECB-AC8AAC6589EB
Same here! I got it the other day but I couldn't find this thread again.

I will confirm mine now works as well.
Sponsored