Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Probably just the amount of orders with that added. If you go to the 23 order thread it looks like the vast majority of the orders which aren't a diesel have the XR added. And that is just off this site. I'm sure quite a few have been ordered by people who don't frequent here as well.
Only 11.7% of the current 2023 build sheets are XR. Definitely not the vast majority of them. That's up from 2022's 8.2% though.
Sponsored

Marlene

First Name
Marlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Vehicle Showcase
I have an order confirmed status as of SEP-06-2022 with XR package. I also got VIN from the dealer. Hopefully I'll get it.. :fingerscrossed:
Been waiting in Order Confirmed with an XR package since Aug 5th. Fingers crossed

Screenshot_20220919_130118.jpg

libis22

First Name
Libin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Daytona 675R, Willys sport XR
Occupation
Electronics engineer building software
Been waiting in Order Confirmed with an XR package since Aug 5th. Fingers crossed

Jeep Wrangler JL No more XR package? Screenshot_20220919_130118
I think it was a temporary glitch. XR package is back on all trims now. Rubicon XR is a great choice! I debated and ended up with Willys!

OP
OP

GowGow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR/2023 JLURXR
I think it was a temporary glitch. XR package is back on all trims now. Rubicon XR is a great choice! I debated and ended up with Willys!
I dont think it is on 392 still

libis22

First Name
Libin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Sponsored

libis22

First Name
Libin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I would take what you can build on the site with a grain of salt vs. what is actually orderable
Ah, not sure about that!

rikity

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
I would take what you can build on the site with a grain of salt vs. what is actually orderable
Its true. the build and price feature on the website does not omit anything thats unavailable. We can only see restricted items when going through the dealer order system. Its either a restriction flag or the option is grayed out

JRudi392

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Unlimited RHD, Jeep Rubicon 392 Gobi
Only 11.7% of the current 2023 build sheets are XR. Definitely not the vast majority of them. That's up from 2022's 8.2% though.
Wasn't the majority of 2022 392's XR even though they shut off the XR 2 months before they shut off the 392?

Sponsored

DystyC

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Interesting. When I ordered mine, initially my dealer said that XR package was constrained, but the next day they told me it was available again and was able to order it.

This was back on 8/18 mind you. Hopefully something similar happens for current orders. But yeah, these bits of bad news are starting to pile up fast 😬
I ordered my '23 XR on June 20th. It finally went into Production on August 28th. But it's been stuck there ever since. I've never ordered a Jeep before, so I don't know how long it stays in production... But over 3 weeks feels like a pretty long time for that stage of the process. And I've been suspicious as to whether or not they might be waiting on backordered parts. Ugh!!
I contacted Jeep Chat and they said it was still on track to be delivered by Oct 8th.
We'll see. But this thread is making me nervous. LOL

rubicon20032003

First Name
Joe wrong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
I ordered my '23 XR on June 20th. It finally went into Production on August 28th. But it's been stuck there ever since. I've never ordered a Jeep before, so I don't know how long it stays in production... But over 3 weeks feels like a pretty long time for that stage of the process. And I've been suspicious as to whether or not they might be waiting on backordered parts. Ugh!!
I contacted Jeep Chat and they said it was still on track to be delivered by Oct 8th.
I won’t count on Jeep chat on anything.They have as much info as tracker.

MayThe4x4BWU

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Occupation
IT Small Business Owner
This thr
From what I've been reading here and from my own experience, the trackers are mostly garbage and probably end up causing more anxiety rather than peace of mind because they all rely on a single source of info...Jeep's databases. There seems to be no pattern at all for why one order will sit in a particular status for months while others zip along to completed in a few weeks.

As for your order being stuck in Production, I think you should be ok, as I've yet to see anyone post that their in production vehicle ended up without a major option like that on delivery or that their order was cancelled or something. If that starts happening...whoa boy 🤣

At least Jeep isn't doing what GM has...sending incomplete vehicles to dealer lots and sending parts later for the dealers to complete themselves. Imagine seeing your order sitting in your dealer lot and all you could do is stare, waiting for a part to arrive and get installed 😆