New Rubicon!!

AlexJeepVB

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2.0T eTorque
So after a little more than 4 months with my Sport I traded her in for a Rubicon tonight. Would have not thought in a million years I would trade up in such a short time but my local dealer(that I actually worked at some years back gave me a deal I could not refuse. Almost 10K off sticker and gave me almost the purchase price for my sport(minus the wheels and tires but I can live with that). Close to 20% below invoice after discount and rebates. Pretty fully loaded, pretty much everything but safety group and 8.4. Im beyond excited. Heres a quick pic I got at the dealer.

IMG_1079.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
So after a little more than 4 months with my Sport I traded her in for a Rubicon tonight. Would have not thought in a million years I would trade up in such a short time but my local dealer(that I actually worked at some years back gave me a deal I could not refuse. Almost 10K off sticker and gave me almost the purchase price for my sport(minus the wheels and tires but I can live with that). More than 20% below invoice after discount and rebates. Pretty fully loaded, pretty much everything but safety group and 8.4. Im beyond excited. Heres a quick pic I got at the dealer.

IMG_1079.jpg
Which tires are those?

Sponsored

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
So after a little more than 4 months with my Sport I traded her in for a Rubicon tonight. Would have not thought in a million years I would trade up in such a short time but my local dealer(that I actually worked at some years back gave me a deal I could not refuse. Almost 10K off sticker and gave me almost the purchase price for my sport(minus the wheels and tires but I can live with that). More than 20% below invoice after discount and rebates. Pretty fully loaded, pretty much everything but safety group and 8.4. Im beyond excited. Heres a quick pic I got at the dealer.

IMG_1079.jpg
Congrats, right place at the right time and obviously having a connection. Looks good! :fist bump:

Sponsored