New product - ARB BASE rack system

Joverland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Overland Unlimited.
The rack in the link you posted is the original ARB platform that's been available for the JL essentially since it came out. The BASE rack system is a totally different product.
Ah, ok... thanks for that.
I kinda like the old one then :)
Sponsored

Boondoggler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Did you ever find out more or see anything worth noting in your local store?

It's been nearly a year since the release of that "first look" video from Main Line Overland, and there's still nearly no "user/customer" info available online. ARB did send me the installation instruction, but I found it neither useful nor comforting.

Had the opportunity to visit Main Line Overland about a month back, and they don't have anymore information to share beyond that intro video either.

Thanks Bronco.

This video briefly shows where the rear weight bearing posts are installed. I'll have to hit up a local ARB store and get more info then.

If I find out, I'll post here.

JimmyR75

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2014 JK — Previous: 2004 TJ, 1994 YJ
@BroncoHound

I found this when searching around Quadratec. It’s on my short list as an option to add additional roof storage beyond the pioneer platform. The pic is from the full coverage option, which is two parts (front rack and rear rack), the link is to just the front rack.

Are you still liking the pioneer platform? I’m torn between getting the Maximus-3 or Rhino Rack Backbone version. The difference maker for me is going to be added height to fit in the garage.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/dee-zee/24-roof-rack-jeep-wrangler-jk-jl-gladiator-jt

16AA9495-061E-4FB8-B9AA-349313F5ED82.jpeg
Sponsored