Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
Greetings from SWFL!
I am a longtime Jeep admirer who has finally purchased a Wrangler. I am excited to learn from some of the Jeep veterans on this forum. I was hesitant for a while due to my poor luck with other MOPAR products (Dodge Grand Caravan x2). I feel that Jeep, particularly the Wrangler line are a different breed, am I wrong? What do you folks have to say? Thank you. Noah
Sponsored

Last edited:

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome Noah, congrats on your Wrangler. Most of us love our Jeeps like it’s a child. Like any vehicle make there are some that have issues and problems with their Jeeps. You’ll learn more about your Jeep right here than if you were in FCA’s conference room every day. Me personally, as long as my mind and body still work in sync, I will own a Wrangler.

OP
OP
Trauma Jeep

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
Welcome Noah, congrats on your Wrangler. Most of us love our Jeeps like it’s a child. Like any vehicle make there are some that have issues and problems with their Jeeps. You’ll learn more about your Jeep right here than if you were in FCA’s conference room every day. Me personally, as long as my mind and body still work in sync, I will own a Wrangler.
Thank you. I do believe that the knowledge on this forum is invaluable.

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
Thank you. I do believe that the knowledge on this forum is invaluable.
It is, to a point. You'll quickly learn who to watch and "listen" to, as well as who to skip over. A couple of other quick pointers:

- If there's something specific you're interested in, try searching for it first on here and reading the history. It's almost like FAQs on other sites, in many cases the info is already there, has been discussed heavily, and multiple options for answers available.

- Folks here love pics, so post as you go, post as you build, and post if you have questions or issues ("What does this do?" with pic attached gives great context)

- Jeeps are VERY personal items. Remember, it's yours, not the forums. If you ask for an opinion you'll get thousands. At the end of the day, do with your Jeep whatever makes YOU happy, knowing that some on here like what you've done and others will not.

- Many vendors also are site members or read it frequently. You can get lots of insight (and often discount codes) through here so don't be afraid to ask them. Understand that it may take a while to get a reply.

Enjoy your Jeep! Welcome to the "family," and holler if you need anything!

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
Welcome aboard. I too am new to Wrangler. I admired them for years and was considering options for years until I pulled the trigger last July. My ‘20 Sahara arrived in early September last year.

MOST ENJOYABLE VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED!!!!!! There is not a close second!!!!

Jeff’s post above is 100% spot on!!!!!

ENJOY THE ADVENTURE.

Again welcome aboard!!!!

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Greetings from SWFL!
I am a longtime Jeep admirer who has finally purchased a Wrangler. I am excited to learn from some of the Jeep veterans on this forum. I was hesitant for a while due to my poor luck with other MOPAR products (Dodge Grand Caravan x2). I fee that Jeep, particularly the Wrangler line are a different breed, am I wrong? What do you folks have to say? Thank you. Noah
Welcome to the addiction! I’m your north central Florida neighbor, congrats on your new rig. Holler if y’all need anything.......:rock:

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Greetings from SWFL!
I am a longtime Jeep admirer who has finally purchased a Wrangler. I am excited to learn from some of the Jeep veterans on this forum. I was hesitant for a while due to my poor luck with other MOPAR products (Dodge Grand Caravan x2). I fee that Jeep, particularly the Wrangler line are a different breed, am I wrong? What do you folks have to say? Thank you. Noah
Welcome to this forum Noah . You will find a wealth of information and advice from some very knowledgeable people here. I am not one of them. You probably should ignore any suggestions I might throw out there. I have, however, caught many hundreds of fish in Pine Island Sound and the Sarasota bay area.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Trauma Jeep

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
Welcome to this forum Noah . You will find a wealth of information and advice from some very knowledgeable people here. I am not one of them. I suggest you ignore any suggestions I might throw out there. I have, however, caught many hundreds of fish in Pine Island Sound and the Sarasota bay area.
Lol. Love the honesty! Yeah, there is some good fishing down here for sure.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

welcome and congratulations on the new wrangler.... first rule is to always post a pic of your new Jeep !. second is to enjoy your Jeep and third is to get it dirty! hope y'all enjoy having tons of people looking at you like your crazy for owning a "gas hog jeep" lol

Sponsored

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to this forum Noah . You will find a wealth of information and advice from some very knowledgeable people here. I am not one of them. I suggest you ignore any suggestions I might throw out there. I have, however, caught many hundreds of fish in Pine Island Sound and the Sarasota bay area.
au contraire...your knowledge is bottomless...if there is smartassery to be derived from a reply, you are the man!

Oh yeah, and welcome Noah! Don't take us too seriously.

ZONA.OVRLND

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 392 Hemi Wrangler - Follow on IG @ zona.ovrlnd
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome!

You'll love it! Jeeps, just like any car can have their issues just like any vehicle.

I have a 2018 JLUR, and haven't had any issues really. Have taken it in for routine maintenance, a few recalls have been done, 2 recalls didn't pertain to me as i replaced the steering stabilizer with an aftermarket one and the other is for an addition to the owners manual (but i don't have a soft top so it's irrelevant to me).

I love it!

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Greetings from SWFL!
Okay, I apologize for this but perhaps you need a vanity plate that says ARK.:facepalm:
Sponsored