Riah

First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Highlander
HELLO!

I have just started started the process of talking to my local dealer on ordering my dream wrangler. It would really help me with pricing talks if i could see similar builds and what deals you got. i am reeeeaaally hoping for 7% below invoice.

here is my build list :

2019 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
· MOJITO GREEN

· Standard 3.6 V6 engine

· 8-speed automatic Code-24R

· Black Hard top Code-HT1

· Cold weather group (REMOTE START INCLUDED) Code-ADE

· 8.4” radio and prem. audio Code-AEK

· LED lighting group Code-AD6

· Remote proximity keyless Code-GXD

· Safty group Code-AJ1

· Trailer tow Grp w/ HD electrical and 4 aux switches Code-ADH

· Black leather interior Code-ALX9

MSRP -53500
Invoice -50384
Sponsored

TheEddie

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Many threads with info like this but I'll play.

I just ordered a 19 JLU Rubicon with 3.6, hardtop, auto, 8.4 with Alpine, LED and Remote start for 47,250 out the door (Incl 7% sales tax and $180 doc fee). Invoice is $46,672, MSRP is 49 something.

This is 6% (5%+tread lightly) under invoice. 7% sales tax and $180 doc fee. Out of 7 local dealers most (5) wouldn't even try to match this deal, one offered 4.5% under with TL.

Pay attention to doc/processing fees and other BS fees. The Criswell, MD dealer at 8% under with $300 fee is a great deal, maybe the best nationwide. Koons offers 7% but has a high processing fee ($600-$700) so its really like 5% under.

OP
OP
Riah

Riah

First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Highlander

I just ordered a 19 JLU Rubicon with 3.6, hardtop, auto, 8.4 with Alpine, LED and Remote start for 47,250 out the door (Incl 7% sales tax and $180 doc fee). Invoice is $46,672, MSRP is 49 something.

This is 6% (5%+tread lightly) under invoice. 7% sales tax and $180 doc fee. Out of 7 local dealers most (5) wouldn't even try to match this deal, one offered 4.5% under with TL.

Pay attention to doc/processing fees and other BS fees. The Criswell, MD dealer at 8% under with $300 fee is a great deal, maybe the best nationwide. Koons offers 7% but has a high processing fee ($600-$700) so its really like 5% under.

Thank you! i was searching for awhile to find a thread with my similar build with no luck.

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
Thank you! i was searching for awhile to find a thread with my similar build with no luck.
My build is similar except...

- no upgraded audio
- no cold weather
- hard top and fenders colored match

MSRP: ~52
Invoice: ~49
Percent below invoice: ~9%
Out the door price: $48,219 (almost $800 dealer fee, FL sucks with this)

A lot of dealers will tell you "no" or "we cant sell at a loss" or something along those lines. My tactic was this, I was really set on going to Koons in Virginia. He was doing I believe 7% below invoice, no questions asked. I got a quote for the build from them and then I tried haggling the FL dealers. One by one they fought each other until finally got what I wanted even though I was ready to fly to VA for the deal. But thankfully I was able to get it locally. Bad experience aside, the pricing was good and worth it.

ViperJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'N Wrangler JL Rubicon
Koons seems to have decent pricing I guess but that processing fee is pure dealer mark-up for absolutely no discernible reason. "Processing" lol.....you are NOT getting 7%. off they can advertise whatever they want. And if you have it delivered by transport there's a lot more added on.

Sponsored

Zenk

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I live near Koons in VA, and I went to Criswell in MD because they easily beat Koons deal.

IIRC... Criswell charged $300 processing fee.

Columbus104

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab (white)
The specific build is irrelevent. Dealers will negotiate on a percentage off the invoice price (or sometimes off MSRP). Whether you choose to add LED lights or heated seats will obviously affect the overall price, but not the discount percentage.

CriswellJeep

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler JK Unlimited Sahara
HELLO!

I have just started started the process of talking to my local dealer on ordering my dream wrangler. It would really help me with pricing talks if i could see similar builds and what deals you got. i am reeeeaaally hoping for 7% below invoice.

here is my build list :

2019 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
· MOJITO GREEN

· Standard 3.6 V6 engine

· 8-speed automatic Code-24R

· Black Hard top Code-HT1

· Cold weather group (REMOTE START INCLUDED) Code-ADE

· 8.4” radio and prem. audio Code-AEK

· LED lighting group Code-AD6

· Remote proximity keyless Code-GXD

· Safty group Code-AJ1

· Trailer tow Grp w/ HD electrical and 4 aux switches Code-ADH

· Black leather interior Code-ALX9

MSRP -53500
Invoice -50384

CriswellJeep

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler JK Unlimited Sahara
Granted 7% below invoice it is... Plus an additional 1% under invoice available for Tread Lightly Membership or another affiliate member ship through employer or organization.

Email me for a quote

Julius

Sponsored

ely-bound

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'83 FJ60, '19 JLUR 3.6 MT
Riah- give Spencer a call at motor inn of spirit lake, iowa. I ordered a JLUR with him over the phone. He has been good to work with and has kept in close communication during the ordering process. Price below invoice was 5% with low dealer fees. Good luck in your search.

RJE2

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Hella Yella
I just put an order in with Julius for a 19 JKUR.
he was great and offered it at 7% below invoice with another 1% for tread lightly (hopefully the code comes in soon)
Julius was great to deal with and no nonsense.

This was my order:
Hella Yella JKU Rubicon
Auto
Dual tops
LED
Cold weather
alpine
MSRP was about 51k
Buying for 44,300 + dealer fee + state sales tax.

Rob

OP
OP
Riah

Riah

First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Highlander
My build is similar except...

- no upgraded audio
- no cold weather
- hard top and fenders colored match

MSRP: ~52
Invoice: ~49
Percent below invoice: ~9%
Out the door price: $48,219 (almost $800 dealer fee, FL sucks with this)

A lot of dealers will tell you "no" or "we cant sell at a loss" or something along those lines. My tactic was this, I was really set on going to Koons in Virginia. He was doing I believe 7% below invoice, no questions asked. I got a quote for the build from them and then I tried haggling the FL dealers. One by one they fought each other until finally got what I wanted even though I was ready to fly to VA for the deal. But thankfully I was able to get it locally. Bad experience aside, the pricing was good and worth it.

Thank you ! thats a really good idea! im glad it worked out for you. hopefully i can get something similar going

OP
OP
Riah

Riah

First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Highlander
I just put an order in with Julius for a 19 JKUR.
he was great and offered it at 7% below invoice with another 1% for tread lightly (hopefully the code comes in soon)
Julius was great to deal with and no nonsense.

This was my order:
Hella Yella JKU Rubicon
Auto
Dual tops
LED
Cold weather
alpine
MSRP was about 51k
Buying for 44,300 + dealer fee + state sales tax.

Rob

thank you ! id like to deal locally but for any reason they won't give me the price i want ill def be up for a road trip to MD

RJE2

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Hella Yella
thank you ! id like to deal locally but for any reason they won't give me the price i want ill def be up for a road trip to MD
Riah, Funny I drive a 2016 highlander as well. good reliable car but slightly boring. I think I'm going to keep it unless I love driving the Rubicon so much. If that happens I'll sell it.
Sponsored