Sponsored

Offroad4me

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX-50
May I ask which dealer and what percent off MSRP you receive?

Thanks…I’m pretty good at the car buying process and I got my deals in writing before I would even discuss anything else. I had a backup deal for less $ but it was High Velocity and not my #1 choice. (Rydells only had 1 Sahara with the 1 touch roof and it was white which I don’t want). I also had no trade in as we’re keeping my Forrester (so that made me an even less attractive customer:). I found the Wrangler (Earl with CWG, tow and the 1 touch roof) I wanted at a San Jose dealer who was willing to play ball. I got a price well under msrp, got the Military rebate and escaped the Finance guy with purchasing nada and handing him out NFCU check. He even said he couldn’t beat our rate (up from a year ago but still better than the
market). I’m sure he wasn’t happy when he saw the check amount was a lot higher than our price either (my hubbys bad..he estimated way high on what I wanted). I drove my new Jeep home in the rain this afternoon …got to splash a few puddles even!

OP
OP
suzzeee

suzzeee

First Name
Susana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buying Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
May I ask which dealer and what percent off MSRP you receive?
It was Normandin in San Jose …sales guy was nice (Raul). It wasn’t the greatest deal on the planet but I wanted an Earl Sahara with tow, 1 touch roof and CWG (I didn’t end up getting the anti slip differential) and I wanted to be able to take advantage of the $7500 tax credit so no time to order and this was close to home…I think it ended up being around 3k under msrp (this was a Oct build so before price went up so was a slightly better deal already) with no trade and our own financing. I had another deal for a high velocity for a great deal (about 10% under current msrp) but I was willing to pay more to get the color I wanted..dang Earls were scarce and I didn’t want a Rubi.

Offroad4me

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX-50
It was Normandin in San Jose …sales guy was nice (Raul). It wasn’t the greatest deal on the planet but I wanted an Earl Sahara with tow, 1 touch roof and CWG (I didn’t end up getting the anti slip differential) and I wanted to be able to take advantage of the $7500 tax credit so no time to order and this was close to home…I think it ended up being around 3k under msrp (this was a Oct build so before price went up so was a slightly better deal already) with no trade and our own financing. I had another deal for a high velocity for a great deal (about 10% under current msrp) but I was willing to pay more to get the color I wanted..dang Earls were scarce and I didn’t want a Rubi.
Thank you for the info. Which store offered 10% off MSRP?

Sponsored

bluerama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Hi all - looking to finally get a fun Jeep again and test drove a Sahara 4xe today - I’m in love. I’ve done my research and have my build together and my short list of colors. Problem is..I have a lot of dealers within a 100 mi radius but several are tacking on huge dealer fees..one had added $14k to the msrp of a Safari - yikes! The best my local dealer will do is msrp but I found one not far away that has the lower pricing (pre Dec) and the exact build and I have a confirmed price that’s about 10% off msrp. I have NFCU financing so will get a low rate there and I’m not trading in my car..hubby is using Subie to commute in. Anyone seeing better deals in the SF Bay Area?
Hi, I am looking to get a Sahara 4xe with the soft top. How has your experience with the car been to date?

OP
OP
suzzeee

suzzeee

First Name
Susana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buying Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
I have the Sahara with the Sky roof and I love it! I did install the Hotheads headliner and the sunshade and it made a huge difference. So far, I'm loving my new Jeep.. it's been ages since I had one and I forgot how fun they are. I am having one issue with the electrical system. It seems to be picky about when it charges. I mainly use a Level 1 charger at home (I work from home so I'm either on elec tooling around town or on gas for longer trips) and it stopped charging and I got error codes and CEL came on.. car ran perfectly fine on gas and everything worked. Dealer got it to charge and they said there is a software bug Jeep is aware of however the fix won't be available until end of year likely. It still runs fine and my husband is able to clear the code and get it to charge.. it's just annoying so I hope they fix it soon. Otherwise.. no issues and it's a great ride!
Sponsored