www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Best of luck dude. You by far are NOT the worst content out there and dont go Hollywood when the sponsors start pouring in. We all aready know Bilstein, Dynatrac, Evo and Nitto are not the only games in town. LOL
Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Thanks for the kind words. I'll never go Hollywood. And I would only ever except sponsorships from good quality products that I would personally use.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Lol, I know I had opinions on the LB Bronco thread so you know I'm not shy to speak my mind.

First off, totally subscribed. I appreciate your brand of humour. Shit. You ever come to Canada, we are smashing beers, for sure. Or legal weed, whatever. Lmao.

Now, production thoughts.
1. You humour is on point. BUT......rehearse my friend. It was quite obvious you're ad libbing. Nothing wrong with that but what makes improv so funny is the rapid fire of comments/shit talking/funny anecdotes. You're very close, and as a fellow practitioner of witty comebacks and insults, I fully appreciate it. Maybe not a script but just something to keep your ideas and speaking points on rapid fire. You could tell you were searching for the next funny thing to say.

2. Better microphone setup. Obviously you're just starting up but 100% get a better area sound setup. With today's cameras all doing 8k and can see into your soul, video comes easy. Even phones do it all. Sound on the other hand, still needs a lot of help.

Other than that man, great start. Take my constructive criticism or leave it. I'm just a middle aged retired Army guy who "works from home" as a civilian now. Which means I spend a lot of time on here, YouTube or working on my rig. Lol. I think I'm qualified.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I don't support the devil. It's a joke. But I totally understand your point of view. I actually just bought that shirt for Halloween 🎃 I figured it would be good to use in the video being I was talking negatively about the Bronco. I have a bunch of Horror movie shirts as well. It's just my thing. I like scary stuff.
Support whoever you want to support. I'm quite sure a sentient being isn't going to rise up and swallow you and your rigs. Besides, good old Jesus forgives all doesn't he? Lol

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Lol, I know I had opinions on the LB Bronco thread so you know I'm not shy to speak my mind.

First off, totally subscribed. I appreciate your brand of humour. Shit. You ever come to Canada, we are smashing beers, for sure. Or legal weed, whatever. Lmao.

Now, production thoughts.
1. You humour is on point. BUT......rehearse my friend. It was quite obvious you're ad libbing. Nothing wrong with that but what makes improv so funny is the rapid fire of comments/shit talking/funny anecdotes. You're very close, and as a fellow practitioner of witty comebacks and insults, I fully appreciate it. Maybe not a script but just something to keep your ideas and speaking points on rapid fire. You could tell you were searching for the next funny thing to say.

2. Better microphone setup. Obviously you're just starting up but 100% get a better area sound setup. With today's cameras all doing 8k and can see into your soul, video comes easy. Even phones do it all. Sound on the other hand, still needs a lot of help.

Other than that man, great start. Take my constructive criticism or leave it. I'm just a middle aged retired Army guy who "works from home" as a civilian now. Which means I spend a lot of time on here, YouTube or working on my rig. Lol. I think I'm qualified.
I'm totally down to hang if I ever make it up to Canada. Thanks for the invite.

I 100% appreciate your advice. I did write some talking points down to stay on point. You can actually see the papers in the passenger seat when talking about the shifter. But it is easier for me just to try and have a natural conversation and just speak what comes to mind. The hard part is I'm literally talking to myself. Hard to have a one way conversation. It's weird. Gotta get use to that. Lol.

Also I plan on getting a mic ASAP. I was going to have one before I made the video but analysis paralysis got me when researching what mic would be best. I figured the Hell with it do a couple videos first and then maybe I'll be able to tell which microphone would work best for my style and situation. Wireless, wired, attached to the phone ect ect..

I so much appreciate your subscription more then you'll ever know. It means a lot to me. I'll always think of my supporters as dam near family. 🙏

Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Support whoever you want to support. I'm quite sure a sentient being isn't going to rise up and swallow you and your rigs. Besides, good old Jesus forgives all doesn't he? Lol
🤣

MZ77

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JL 2 door
I'm in! Pretty good job for first timer....looking forward to your future videos.
Good luck from Ohio........

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I'm in! Pretty good job for first timer....looking forward to your future videos.
Good luck from Ohio........
Thanks so much. 👍

Sponsored

Petey

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jl sport manual
The rocks sticking in the tires are worse then you could even imagine. Not kidding. I have Rokblokz mud flaps coming.

And yes there's A/C vents under the seats. Also being that it's the 2 door it's a much better situation then the 4 door for sure.
good call on the mud flaps ..this helps reduce the possibility of confrontation with that angry BMW or Mercedes driver . Even the stock wrangler tires seem to pick up too many rock for my liking.

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
good call on the mud flaps ..this helps reduce the possibility of confrontation with that angry BMW or Mercedes driver . Even the stock wrangler tires seem to pick up too many rock for my liking.
Yeah my KO2s pick up stones but not as bad. And when they do they come out easier when the tires are rolling slow.

With the Bronco’s tires the Wrangler Territories way more stones get picked up and they wedge themselves in the tread pattern tighter and fly out at higher speeds. Not a good combination. 😕

MeatRack

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 2023 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Holy shit dude! Awesome job. My eyes are watering from the finale and I can't stop laughing. I even subscribed to my first ever YouTube channel. Well done!! I can't wait for the next episode. I'm gonna make my wife watch with me. It may just get her more into this new addiction of mine. I'm getting popcorn too.

[EDIT] My wife loved it too.
Sponsored

Last edited: