JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
That was the darkest bronco video I've seen...

You're henceforth known as the "Dark Horse"

Edit: did all the things in the doobly-doo
🤣🙏

OldBlue

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See my Signature
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Aerospace Forgings Test Lab
Vehicle Showcase
Sent the link to my phone. Great first video! Subscribed!

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Dude what's up with those tires. I didn't know they were like that!. And the rear seats. I thought the 2 door wrangler drop system was bad, but at least you can pull the entire bench out of the wrangler and have a very nice trunk area.

All minor stuff though. Other than that seat situation that would drive me insane.

Sponsored

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Dude what's up with those tires. I didn't know they were like that!. And the rear seats. I thought the 2 door wrangler drop system was bad, but at least you can pull the entire bench out of the wrangler and have a very nice trunk area.

All minor stuff though. Other than that seat situation that would drive me insane.
The way the seats fold looked exactly the same way my 84 Bronco II seats fold!

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
and what about the A/C. did you check if there are vents at least under the driver seat? sometimes they do that for the rear. Another thing manufacturers do is they put a large vent on the center between both driver and passenger seats. You close the vents that are near the windows and that one will blast towards the rear and keep the entire vehicle a nice temperature.

If none of this is possible the A/C issue is also a deal breaker if anyone gonna seat back there.

Now ROAST the willys. What's up with that 5inch screen!?!?. and the mechanical windows.

aville65

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bug, 09 Jetta, 24 Tiguan R-Line, 21 JL Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Subscribed, best video of the week. Keep us entertained! 😂😂😂

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
and what about the A/C. did you check if there are vents at least under the driver seat? sometimes they do that for the rear. Another thing manufacturers do is they put a large vent on the center between both driver and passenger seats. You close the vents that are near the windows and that one will blast towards the rear and keep the entire vehicle a nice temperature.

If none of this is possible the A/C issue is also a deal breaker if anyone gonna seat back there.
The rocks sticking in the tires are worse then you could even imagine. Not kidding. I have Rokblokz mud flaps coming.

And yes there's A/C vents under the seats. Also being that it's the 2 door it's a much better situation then the 4 door for sure.

Sponsored

arelem

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Liked and subscribed. Remember us when you are rich and famous.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
The rocks sticking in the tires are worse then you could even imagine. Not kidding. I have Rokblokz mud flaps coming.

And yes there's A/C vents under the seats. Also being that it's the 2 door it's a much better situation then the 4 door for sure.
My 2020 camry is like that. I figured out a way to keep the rear as cool as the front without me freezing on the driving seat. You could probably make it work on the Bronco. tbh, the Jeep does have vents back there but they're wimpy as hell. So it still gets hot in the rear and you gotta turn off the auto A/C and mess around with the vents anyway when it gets over 90 degrees outside.

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
My 2020 camry is like that. I figured out a way to keep the rear as cool as the front without me freezing on the driving seat. You could probably make it work on the Bronco. tbh, the Jeep does have vents back there but they're wimpy as hell. So it still gets hot in the rear and you gotta turn off the auto A/C and mess around with the vents anyway when it gets over 90 degrees outside.
I don't know my kids complain that they're cold in the Jeep and constantly close the back vents. Lol.

They haven't complained about the Bronco yet but we'll see. Lol.