MOPAR LED FACTORY UPGRADE KIT

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
82215136AD is the “new” part number , it includes the wiring harness necessary for the halos to work. So, i would definitely make sure you get that part #. My parts guy had ordered mine back in February with the old part # and notified me that it had changed to the new one. Hope this makes some sense to you. :)
Sponsored

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Turbo 2door Stingray Sport and 6cyl 4door White Sahara
82215136AD is the “new” part number , it includes the wiring harness necessary for the halos to work. So, i would definitely make sure you get that part #. My parts guy had ordered mine back in February with the old part # and notified me that it had changed to the new one. Hope this makes some sense to you. :)
Thank you ... am working up the nerve morally and financially, but need to get off the fence while it's still nice outside ... thanks much appreciated :)

butcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Ordering 82215136AD as well and excited about it. Does anyone know of a way to upgrade to the LED fender flare lights from Halogens to also work have the white light show up as DRLs on a Sport?

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Thank you ... am working up the nerve morally and financially, but need to get off the fence while it's still nice outside ... thanks much appreciated :)
Go for it! Makes a noticeable difference, you will be happy!

Alasek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
I received my lights today, installed them, and took them to the dealer to program. They had trouble finding the sales codes, but were able to do it. They look sweet!

0F68D755-782F-49D0-8BA1-B28993C86287.jpeg

F51CCD04-C343-4F34-B436-0D60E9F0D6C3.jpeg

E7045708-9CEB-4BA2-B7B2-D108EE953478.jpeg
What’s up man
Hey can you tell me the steps to follow to upgrade my side markers to LED
I just want to know if I could just buy those LEDs side markers at the dealer and if I just can plug them in and play and if after install the lights I have to bring my wrangler to dealer to have them flash my BCM again or since I upgraded my headlights to LEDs maybe I don’t have to
My wrangler is a Sahara and it only had LEDs tail lights
Thanks

Sponsored

jjiswhoiam

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Mojito! 2.0t, 2016 Lexus RC350 F-sport
What’s up man
Hey can you tell me the steps to follow to upgrade my side markers to LED
I just want to know if I could just buy those LEDs side markers at the dealer and if I just can plug them in and play and if after install the lights I have to bring my wrangler to dealer to have them flash my BCM again or since I upgraded my headlights to LEDs maybe I don’t have to
My wrangler is a Sahara and it only had LEDs tail lights
Thanks
Hey man. The side markers were a bit troublesome. The physical install was quick, I removed the genders and did it all in a little over an hour. They look great, but I keep getting errors on the turn signal. I took it to the dealer to program the headlights, the drl, and the fog lights.
They were able to add the sales code for headlights and the fog lights, but they had to submit a request for the sales code for the LED daytime lights because the dealer doesn’t have access. I had some help from two of the forum members on here, so I was able to guide the dealership through the process. PM me if you have any additional questions or need help.

butcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Hey man. The side markers were a bit troublesome. The physical install was quick, I removed the genders and did it all in a little over an hour. They look great, but I keep getting errors on the turn signal. I took it to the dealer to program the headlights, the drl, and the fog lights.
They were able to add the sales code for headlights and the fog lights, but they had to submit a request for the sales code for the LED daytime lights because the dealer doesn’t have access. I had some help from two of the forum members on here, so I was able to guide the dealership through the process. PM me if you have any additional questions or need help.

Can you outline what you bought for side markers as well as the process for walking the dealer through it?

Thanks

Beane2

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
So I’m at the dealer now and they cannot find Sales Code LPX as an option under my VIN (2019 JL Rubicon)... so they are on the phone with Chrysler to see what they can figure out... this is super frustrating!
Did they get the hi/low to work at the same time we are having that problem too...I can make without the halos mine were dealer purchased and dealer installed.

jjiswhoiam

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Mojito! 2.0t, 2016 Lexus RC350 F-sport
Can you outline what you bought for side markers as well as the process for walking the dealer through it?

Thanks
The LED side markers already came with the wire harness. I already had a Sahara, so my JL had halogen daytime running lights. The DRL were plug and play from the moment they were installed. The turn signals were sporadic, I’d get the hyper flash and the dashboard error sometimes.
The harder part for me was the dealer that I visited and their lack of knowledge. I went to the dealer, and they were at a loss, telling me that it could not be done, that they did not have the sales code to activate the LED daytime lamp/turn signals. Thanks to two individuals that had already done it (@ Dom and StingGrayJL77) and provided me the guidance, I told the dealership how to proceed. These two individuals even gave me the number to have my dealership contact their dealership. They requested the sales code from their regional office, who added it to my VIN, then they reflashed it.
As I was dealing with this, I had called another dealership in my city, and they knew exactly what needed to be done. I stuck it out with the dealership I was with because I had already paid them, but the other dealer was my backup plan. I think it’s just a hit and miss with the dealership and their knowledge.

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Turbo 2door Stingray Sport and 6cyl 4door White Sahara
back ordered ... meanwhile semi-related question ... the middle light control dial doesn't seem to control anything (my18 sport-s 2-dr) and dealer thought it was only there for courtesy lights on optioned out models ... just wondering if that's what it's really for?... :)
light.jpg

Sponsored

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
back ordered ... meanwhile semi-related question ... the middle light control dial doesn't seem to control anything (my18 sport-s 2-dr) and dealer thought it was only there for courtesy lights on optioned out models ... just wondering if that's what it's really for?... :)
light.jpg
Mine does nothing either

chiggerdude

First Name
Brian Head
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR and a 2010 JK - 2010 JK Sport
Vehicle Showcase

jhm119

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Range Rover
Hey guys, newbie on here and the last few weeks Ive had to defer to better minds as I’m new to the wrangler world and had never heard of a Tazer until 2 days ago when I ordered it. Anyway, happy to finally make a contribution... the Tazer JL does work on turning the Halos on a 2019 wrangler. I followed the steps and toggled halos on and off over and over again to no avail. Here’s what did it- set LED HEADS to NO, go back and toggle HALO En to YES. Toggle a couple times if need be. You’ll see them pop on immediately- no need to reboot. Go back and set LED HEADS to YES, Reboot and you’ll be good to go. Now if anyone figures out that the sales code/ regional director intervention to add the code also activates the fender LEDs as DRL on a Sport S, let me know!

1C92FA9C-95AE-463A-A368-F303EE1BE169.jpeg
Sponsored