First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.30MinuteSalesCoach.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
They covered the install for me. Since they gave me the runaround the whole time about not knowing if it was added or not.
The dealer quoted me around $800 parts and labor. It's not really worth it for me to simply power a light bar. I'll find somewhere to put a small switch.
Thanks.
The switch set itself is $300. I have heard it is not a hard install. I liked the Mopar one because it fit in that blank bay.
Sponsored

thecritter

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JlU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I bought switches online installed myself. When I took it in to do the cruise control recall told my salesman about it he had them do the flash for free.

Bones

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
So with the fuse replaced, do the switches illuminate? My switches do no illuminate after I installed and enabled the uConnect settings, but I was told in another post I needed a loads hooked up to the switches for them to light up.

Also, what fuse was it? Was in one of the four that came with the harness or another fuse in the fuse box?
Did you ever get this working? I'm in the same boat. Flashed with Tazer...verified over and over again everything is hooked up but still no lights on switches when I push them. I also have not hooked anything up to the connections....trying to chase down the "need to have a load on switch to power"....I was just at the dealer and they said the same thing...I have to have something hooked up to see lights.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Bones

No, you do not need to have anything hooked up ... dealer is absolutely wrong... is clueless.

Bones

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
@Bones

No, you do not need to have anything hooked up ... dealer is absolutely wrong... is clueless.
Yeah agreed. I was trying to talk them threw that they were wrong but they really weren't buying it. I'm switching dealerships.
Sponsored