Low Profile Sway Bar Links?

SilverRubi

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I have a Metalcloak 3.5" Gamechanger on my Rubicon. I'm running Method 702 wheels with 37x12.5 BFG KM3s.

When I am aired down I am rubbing the sway bar link where it attaches to the sway bar. When I'm aired up to street pressure I have plenty of clearance. I know Metalcloak recommends 4.5" of back spacing and my wheels are 4.75". I'm wondering if there is a lower profile sway bar link I could install to keep it from rubbing? I don't really want to switch wheels or run spacers so I figured this would be the best alternative.
Sponsored

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
OP
OP
SilverRubi

SilverRubi

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
you can adjust the steering stops on your knuckles to limit how far you can turn the wheel left and right, if this is a happening at full flex then look at longer bump stops

you can look at something like this but i dont know how much it will help, you can adjust the position of the bar a little but you need to make sure that the bars will not invert when the suspension droops https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-wrangler-adjustable-front-sway-bar-end-links-2018-jl-jt
It is when I turn the wheel.
Sponsored