Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
@MrMischief mentioned this above. This is the set up I use. I love my Lifepod.
I am not to worried about theft with it locked and stuffed under my seat I am hoping out of sight out of mind. Now that I’m Living in Idaho I am also hoping I don’t have theft problems like SoCal

Jeep Wrangler JL locking gun safe for my JLU 02772F93-3899-4C85-88B0-1BBC852059DC
Jeep Wrangler JL locking gun safe for my JLU 47010652-8CCD-40AA-8B74-8B560A5A7E28
Jeep Wrangler JL locking gun safe for my JLU 31D8E052-A14E-4C02-A66F-2ED9C542BAA6
Sponsored

Taanto

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler
Okay, I got my license to carry this week and have someone taking me gun shopping (he is a detective with the local D.A.'s office and my friend who is the District Attorney is having him take me shopping and training me). I want to have a safe secure way to store it in my Jeep when I'm at work, (I cannot take it into work with me} I need to have this gun with me at all other times when I am out (I'm being stalked and have gotten disturbing voicemails and text messages and the police wont do anything until this creep actually physically threatens me} My first thought was a locking gun safe bolted to the floor under my drivers seat, the owner of the dealership where I got my Jeep said she keeps hers in a locking center console. I need something to securely lock my gun in the Jeep during my work hours and something that cannot be taken out of the Jeep (hence the gun safe bolted to the floor of the Jeep} Any suggestions?
My .02 is the best place to keep your firearm is on your person. Certainly not behind a lock... Unless you plan on leaving it in the car, which I also wouldn't recommend.

swampflyer

First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jlr-2015 jette tdi-2013 mb
Occupation
retired
My .02 is the best place to keep your firearm is on your person. Certainly not behind a lock... Unless you plan on leaving it in the car, which I also wouldn't recommend.
Personally I agree with willborn. Protection does you no good if it's not available. if the crooks see a locked safe in your vehicle nothing stops them from ripping out your complete console to get the safe. No way unless it's absolutely necessary would I leave my protection my vehicle. IF NECESSARY I leave it with my wife while I go in some place I shouldn't carry. However,
there are not many places I go where I can't carry.

swampflyer

First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jlr-2015 jette tdi-2013 mb
Occupation
retired
didn't mean to change Taanto's name to Wilbornz. A thousand pardons.
Sponsored